TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Twin-Turbocharged 900 H.P. Shadrach Mustang Coupe

Nice Catch...900HP...HMM RUf deffinitely something to aspire to with the new GT!

Cheers

Requis

900 HP from RUF? I don't think so...maybe 900 Newton Meters. :hysterical::hysterical:

RUF, you know we love you...you're just so fun to pick on. At least I should get brownie points for not bringing up that "other" topic that you told all of us to forget about.

Dave

Bwuuhaaaaaa!

Growl. Snarl. Snap. Shake. Bite. Tear. Rip. :rockon:

Sorry. :baby:

Senior moment.

I keep telling you that won't happen if you bend from the waist.

:hysterical:

That puppy is over the top! Need a wrench to get in the trunk too. :)

What kind of gas mileage does it get? I wouldn't want to drive it if it wasn't good on gas. And do you have to burn premium in it? Things to consider when buying a car in these days and times.

Just picture pulling alongside a trooper on the interstate - you pull alongside in the left lane - look over - give him a finger - and punch the pedal! :hysterical::hysterical:

Give me the car - and I'll do it.

Any body got any` bail` money we are going to need it.

I don't think so. Trust me.

And - you're welcome for the visual of a line of people with piles of human feces and carving implements as they attempt to recreate images of their village chiefs! :hysterical:

Which, in fact, is the origin of the slang expression, "Holy Sh*t!"

I know most of the deputies around here. I asked several of them in a class last year what they'd do if I was goin' the other way at 140 plus - they all said - "See ya later!" :hysterical:

However, never do that in a National park.

Personal story, 120mph in a 45 @ 2am. Park ranger in '56 plymouth going the other way. Everglades Nat Pk. I was waiting for him where the road ended (Royal Palm). Got ticket. Plead innocent (no radar, he just estimated my speed [i was actually going 135]). They demanded I wave my right to a trial by jury! I was outraged and wouldn't do it. A year later they had a federal warrant issued (without even notifying me). Federal marshal shows up at my home to take me into custody (yikes!). I must have looked dumbfounded in my 3-pc suit coming home from work, cause he asked me if I ever had a problem in Florida. I told him no, except for a ticket I was fighting. Turns out he lived next door to my girlfriend so said he'd leave and pretend I wasn't home, but told me I better to go to the Federal Commissioner in lower manhattan the next day at 8:00 a.m. with $1,000 in cash (just in case) and 'surrender' to the federal commissioner (yikes!). I trusted him... glad I did. When I appeared and explained what had happened, the NY Fed Commisioner was outraged -- not at me, but at the Florida commissioner. He cut a deal with the FL commissioner that if I'd plead guilty, he'd agree to transfer the case to NY. I was terrified. I was 20 years old! The NY commissioner was a godsend! He realized the travesty that had been foisted on me. He got the case transferred to him on the spot and levied a $15 fine for failure to obey a traffic sign on a federal reservation. I almost kissed his feet! The next case after mine was for an attempted hijacking at JFK. I'm so glad he did the right thing! Sometimes you just have a lucky day. I don't speed in National Parks anymore -- at least not as much. Yeah, it was in my 68fastback

:)

Dan - what a story!

I can't make up stuff like this. :hysterical:

Good form and lots of good luck.

You should have seen the look on my dad's face when I told him he had to acompany me since I was under 21! He took it better than I expected. Yeah, ya can't make this stuff up. I was scared sh*tless that night before.

Only 70 Shadrachs will be made. Price is $175K. Anyone interested?

Personally, I'd rather just stick with the GT500, even if it only has a "measly" 500 HP (that's still 280 more than my current foriegn ride -- Acura TL)

Archived