TEAM SHELBY FORUM

At home in NJ

LuckySnake

Hello, I took delivery today of my Red/White with inserts, sirius, and premier trim. I can honestly say she is a hoot to drive! The car is much nicer to see in person than any photo. She looks awsome!!! She drives awsome!!! Put 55 miles on her today and it had 10 when I picked it up. I took the manager of the dealership for the first ride and I was getting a little worried at 16 miles on the odometer, the car was still in detune mode. Then just after 16 she came alive and man what a ride, we both were ear to ear with sh-t eating grines. I will post photos tomorrow after I bring my cable adapter home from the trunk of my daily driver. Here is how the deal went for me.

Dealership Deposit - 11/4/05

Ford Reciept Date - 4/26/06

Serialized Date - 6/08/06

Segment Date - 6/08/06

Sequence Date - 6/19/06

Blend Date - 6/19/06

Production Date - 6/27/06

Gate Release Date - 7/16/06

Shipping Date - 7/22/06

Arrival Date - 8/03/06 I was out of town, bummer!

Delivered and at home - 8/08/06

The whole process was worth the wait (9 months), I did have to pay over MSRP but have no regrets because I love the car and know several people that have been promised an MSRP deal that fell through. She is absolutly Bad to The Bone!

Blayne9067

Thanks for the pics i have a house in nj also, what part of nj are you if you dont mind me asking maybe i can see it in person sorry major case of psds. How do you rate the quality and fit and finish do you also have any issues or air bubbles in your stripes i have the same color combo on order thanks again and enjoy your new ride :shift:

Congrats. Blayne9067

Very happy for you.

I look forward everyday checking to see if any new arrivals. And it's always nice to read and hear about others proud moments esspecially with pictures.

Thanks for posting

Enjoy

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, found cable but having trouble loading more than one pic

post-5223-1155082941_thumb.jpg

Having a little trouble adding more than one pic. I have a bunch.

I am in Seaside Park, New Jersey as well, but I am yet to receive my car. When I do, I will let you know and maybe the NJ guys can meet at one of the local shows.

JBJ

www.bettyandnicks.com

Very nice car.....congrats. I'm in NJ also, I'm going to wait a while so I can get it for MSRP.

I am in Seaside Park, New Jersey as well, but I am yet to receive my car. When I do, I will let you know and maybe the NJ guys can meet at one of the local shows.

JBJ

www.bettyandnicks.com

Blayne9067

Thanks for the pics i have a house in nj also, what part of nj are you if you dont mind me asking maybe i can see it in person sorry major case of psds. How do you rate the quality and fit and finish do you also have any issues or air bubbles in your stripes i have the same color combo on order thanks again and enjoy your new ride :shift:

JBJ

www.bettyandnicks.com

Archived