TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Anyone in the Charleston, SC area?

rnoggle

Planning on driving down there a couple times this summer to visit my son at the Navy base. Wondering if there are any events planned or any cruise nights or anything that go on around there. He actully lives in Monck Corner, but I'm up for driving any where in that vicinity.

Thanks

Bob

Don't live there but if you like seafood check out The Wreck seafood restaurant on Shem Creek for great food and a unique atmosphere. Lots to see and do in Charleston. Enjoy

Jim

• 2 months later...
Planning on driving down there a couple times this summer to visit my son at the Navy base. Wondering if there are any events planned or any cruise nights or anything that go on around there. He actully lives in Monck Corner, but I'm up for driving any where in that vicinity.

Thanks

Bob

I live in Mt. Pleasant just across the bridge from Charleston. Yes there are several small cruise nights and show and shine weekend shows. Check the local Mustang Club postings for the dates. Let me know exactly when you will be in town. Presently own a 08 GT500 Red with White Stripe package. Have several friends with Shelbys/Mustangs. Many things to do in the area......The seafood place mentioned, The Wreck, is now closed but other fine places to eat and enjoy.

At least make a drive to Folly Beach and to Sullivans Island/Isle of Palms area. Enjoy your visit with your son.

Bob

Archived