TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SOUTHWESTERN DEALERS WITH SHELBYS

Bluefire13

I HOPE THIS INFO IS HELPFUL TO THE MEMBERS IN AND AROUND THE AREA. I HAVE A LIST OF SOME OF THE DEALERS IN AZ, SO CA, & NV THAT CLAIM TO HAVE SHELBY'S ON THE LOT.

I CHECKED EACH OF THE INVENTORIES FOR THEM AND THE FOLLOWING DEALERS EACH OF THE UNITS

LISTED UNDER THEIR NAMES.

DEALER MODEL/STRIPES/COLOR MSRP VIN INS/TOP

VILLA FORD ORANGE CA

COUPE/WHITE/RED 45,060 S675213432 RED INSERT

COUPE/WHITE/BLUE 43,570 S375195925

KEN GRODY FORD BEUNA PARK CA

COUPE/WHITE/BLACK 45,060 S875195984

GALPIN FORD NORTH HILLS CA

COUPE/BLUE/WHITE 44,865 S475219701

COUPE/WHITE/RED 43,570 S075200031 RED INSERT

COUPE/SILVER/TUNG 45,060 S575195926

VERT/BLUE/WHITE 48,395 S875200003 BLACK TOP

VERT/WHITE/RED 48,395 S575216790 BLACK TOP

THEY HAVE SOLD AT LEAST 4 OTHER RED COUPES

BOB BAKER FORD SAN DIEGO CA

COUPE/WHITE/RED 43,765 S175203519

VERT/TUNG/WHITE 48,395 S675195934 RED INSERT

BLACK TOP

CITRUS MOTORS ONTARIO CA

VERT/SILVER/TUNG 47,800 S875195935 BLACK TOP

CERRITOS FORD CERRITOS CA

COUPE/WHITE/BLUE 45,060 S075206721

COUPE/TUNG/BLUE 44,270 S175195924

THEODORE ROBBINS FORD COSTA MESA CA

COUPE/TUNG/BLACK 43,765 S775216517

PALM SPRINGS FORD PALM SPRINGS CA

COUPE/WHITE/RED 45,060 S875195922 RED INSERT

BELL FORD PHOENIX AZ

COUPE/TUNG/BLUE 43,170 S975195900

EARNHARDT FORD TEMPE AZ

COUPE/WHITE/BLACK 45,060 S275204114

COUPE/WHITE/BLUE 43,570 S875200049

VERT/TUNG/ALLOY 48,590 S275195915 RED INSERT

BLACK TOP

FORD OF NORTH SCOTTSDALE SCOTTSDALE AZ

COUPE/TUNG/ALLOY 44,465 S275195902 RED INSERT

BERGE FORD MESA AZ

COUPE/TUNG/GRABBER 43,170 S575195862

FORD COUNTRY HENDERSON NV

COUPE/SILVER/TUNG 43,570 S775195894

GAUDIN FORD LV NV

COUPE/SILVER/ALLOY 43,765 S675195904

FRIENDLY FORD LV NV

COUPE/SILVER/RED 45,060 SX75195906 RED INSERT

VERT/TUNG/BLACK 48,590 S375198113 BLACK TOP

java script:emoticon(':shift:', 'smid_17')

:shift: JIM

I HOPE THIS INFO IS HELPFUL TO THE MEMBERS IN AND AROUND THE AREA. I HAVE A LIST OF SOME OF THE DEALERS IN AZ, SO CA, & NV THAT CLAIM TO HAVE SHELBY'S ON THE LOT.

I CHECKED EACH OF THE INVENTORIES FOR THEM AND THE FOLLOWING DEALERS EACH OF THE UNITS

LISTED UNDER THEIR NAMES.

DEALER MODEL/STRIPES/COLOR MSRP VIN INS/TOP

VILLA FORD ORANGE CA

COUPE/WHITE/RED 45,060 S675213432 RED INSERT

COUPE/WHITE/BLUE 43,570 S375195925

KEN GRODY FORD BEUNA PARK CA

COUPE/WHITE/BLACK 45,060 S875195984

GALPIN FORD NORTH HILLS CA

COUPE/BLUE/WHITE 44,865 S475219701

COUPE/WHITE/RED 43,570 S075200031 RED INSERT

COUPE/SILVER/TUNG 45,060 S575195926

VERT/BLUE/WHITE 48,395 S875200003 BLACK TOP

VERT/WHITE/RED 48,395 S575216790 BLACK TOP

THEY HAVE SOLD AT LEAST 4 OTHER RED COUPES

BOB BAKER FORD SAN DIEGO CA

COUPE/WHITE/RED 43,765 S175203519

VERT/TUNG/WHITE 48,395 S675195934 RED INSERT

BLACK TOP

CITRUS MOTORS ONTARIO CA

VERT/SILVER/TUNG 47,800 S875195935 BLACK TOP

CERRITOS FORD CERRITOS CA

COUPE/WHITE/BLUE 45,060 S075206721

COUPE/TUNG/BLUE 44,270 S175195924

THEODORE ROBBINS FORD COSTA MESA CA

COUPE/TUNG/BLACK 43,765 S775216517

PALM SPRINGS FORD PALM SPRINGS CA

COUPE/WHITE/RED 45,060 S875195922 RED INSERT

BELL FORD PHOENIX AZ

COUPE/TUNG/BLUE 43,170 S975195900

EARNHARDT FORD TEMPE AZ

COUPE/WHITE/BLACK 45,060 S275204114

COUPE/WHITE/BLUE 43,570 S875200049

VERT/TUNG/ALLOY 48,590 S275195915 RED INSERT

BLACK TOP

FORD OF NORTH SCOTTSDALE SCOTTSDALE AZ

COUPE/TUNG/ALLOY 44,465 S275195902 RED INSERT

BERGE FORD MESA AZ

COUPE/TUNG/GRABBER 43,170 S575195862

GAUDIN FORD LV NV

FRIENDLY FORD LV NV

That's funny, a month ago the word was that 2007 was already sold out. If that were the case, would there be this many already sitting on the lots. The dealer greed will bring the price down soon.

I dare someone with time to call each dealer and modify his post with asking price!

I know most of these dealers.

Lou Grubb Ford now known as Ford of North Scottsdale is an Auto Nation Dealer

Located in North Scottsdale on Frank Lloyd Wright BLVD at Scottsdale Airport. 480-991-3333 then 3 then ask for new car sales. Another gouge you full of crap dealer. BUT the parts department is one of the best in country. At one time they had 14 MILLION in parts. Am sure after Auto Nation took over its dropped but still very large place where other dealers from across west buy from.

The Tung/Alloy coupe was a pre-order and person backed out. The car has been sold for 20k over MSRP.

The sold status has not been put on it. They pre-sold at least 6 cars per my connection. all for 20k over MSRP! So for people thinking they are not sold out?

I will call Berge and E-Hardts to get scoop on them next. Earnhardts has always been a way over MSRP very high pressure sales dealer. Even on a generic pinto they start at over msrp with the earn- adjusted list price. nearly every vehicle has pin stripes and scotch guard, wheels or something else on top of inflated msrp. If there is a dealer you want to call to jerk their chain this is it. They are on baseline rd in tempe. they were biggest ford store and dodge store in country at one time. 577 E Baseline Rd, Tempe, 85283 - (480) 838-6000.

Berge Ford is 460 E Auto Center Dr, Mesa, 85204 - (480) 539-2710 Another BS Ford store who likes to jerk you around. Will call them to get the scoop.

5 Star Ford in Scottsdale is another gouge you to death crooked place. Really watch out for the service dept

Only decent dealer in town/area is Sanderson Ford in Glendale. The owner is a car guy all the way and they have the best customer service in the business. The owner always has some of his cars on display. Here is a place you do not mind to pay a bit more.

Mel Clayton in Phoenix is another dealer that will gouge you for every penny.

This is turning out to be FUN!

I was going off memory so put Berge Fords fax number. THe sales is 480-497-1111. Management has changed since I bought my last new veh from them. They had 3 cars which are all sold. 2 for SVT 1 for certification and a possible one more in share of nation. All cars so far were sold for 10k over msrp which I think is quite fair in that market area considering Ford of North scotts sold them for 20k over

Berge Ford also has 240 people on waiting list with deposits @ 10k over. For someone to say the 07 Run of Shelby's is NOT sold out is full of crap.

Typical Chris Moss also known as 07 GT500 & also evil chris. How was the dare?

Guest evilchris

I'm not "Chris Moss" or "07 GT500", sorry.

I will however say the run of 07 GT500's are NOT sold out as anyone can buy one if they feel like spending $10k over.

I'm not "Chris Moss" or "07 GT500", sorry.

I will however say the run of 07 GT500's are NOT sold out as anyone can buy one if they feel like spending $10k over.

Chris Moss, it is OH so obvious you are all three. Would you like to dare me to prove it?

Should call you BUSTED instead!

Guest evilchris

Chris Moss, it is OH so obvious you are all three. Would you like to dare me to prove it?

Should call you BUSTED instead!

Yes I dare you to try and prove it because Moss is not my last name. In fact I'll bet you $50,000 cash RIGHT NOW that I'm not "Chris Moss". This is EASY to prove. Care to take the bet?

Come on, I'm waiting. I've got my driver license right here.

GAUDIN FORD LV NV

FRIENDLY FORD LV NV

Ok called all three just now of these as they are local.

Ford Country Shawn said they had a Tungston Ford GT, not the Shelby Mustang. But that maybe they got one in over the weekend while he was off so he is checking on it and will call back.

Gaudin Ford, talked to Steve he was a real ass, as has been everyone I ever have tried to deal with there on any car I have never bought from them. he said quote" We dont have any and even if we did it would just be for show. as the owner wants to keep all they get."

Friendly Ford talked to Kim, tammy is not in until noon, they dont have those any longer they are getting 2 more being built in sept, that have no one has put a deposit on yet. She said its just like he email I showed you guys, 10 grand down and 25 grand over MSRP, built to your specs.

Yes I dare you to try and prove it because Moss is not my last name. In fact I'll bet you $50,000 cash RIGHT NOW that I'm not "Chris Moss". This is EASY to prove. Care to take the bet?

Come on, I'm waiting. I've got my driver license right here.

+1 here. He said he could do it so I would like to see it as well. I live in Vegas so I like a good wager.

Guest evilchris

+1 here. He said he could do it so I would like to see it as well.

Lol it's gonna be funny. I've never had someone bet against me on what my name was. ROFL @ this guy.

I know most of these dealers.

Lou Grubb Ford now known as Ford of North Scottsdale is an Auto Nation Dealer

Located in North Scottsdale on Frank Lloyd Wright BLVD at Scottsdale Airport. 480-991-3333 then 3 then ask for new car sales. Another gouge you full of crap dealer. BUT the parts department is one of the best in country. At one time they had 14 MILLION in parts. Am sure after Auto Nation took over its dropped but still very large place where other dealers from across west buy from.

The Tung/Alloy coupe was a pre-order and person backed out. The car has been sold for 20k over MSRP.

The sold status has not been put on it. They pre-sold at least 6 cars per my connection. all for 20k over MSRP! So for people thinking they are not sold out?

I will call Berge and E-Hardts to get scoop on them next. Earnhardts has always been a way over MSRP very high pressure sales dealer. Even on a generic pinto they start at over msrp with the earn- adjusted list price. nearly every vehicle has pin stripes and scotch guard, wheels or something else on top of inflated msrp. If there is a dealer you want to call to jerk their chain this is it. They are on baseline rd in tempe. they were biggest ford store and dodge store in country at one time. 577 E Baseline Rd, Tempe, 85283 - (480) 838-6000.

Berge Ford is 460 E Auto Center Dr, Mesa, 85204 - (480) 539-2710 Another BS Ford store who likes to jerk you around. Will call them to get the scoop.

5 Star Ford in Scottsdale is another gouge you to death crooked place. Really watch out for the service dept

Only decent dealer in town/area is Sanderson Ford in Glendale. The owner is a car guy all the way and they have the best customer service in the business. The owner always has some of his cars on display. Here is a place you do not mind to pay a bit more.

Mel Clayton in Phoenix is another dealer that will gouge you for every penny.

This is turning out to be FUN!

I was going off memory so put Berge Fords fax number. THe sales is 480-497-1111. Management has changed since I bought my last new veh from them. They had 3 cars which are all sold. 2 for SVT 1 for certification and a possible one more in share of nation. All cars so far were sold for 10k over msrp which I think is quite fair in that market area considering Ford of North scotts sold them for 20k over

Berge Ford also has 240 people on waiting list with deposits @ 10k over. For someone to say the 07 Run of Shelby's is NOT sold out is full of crap.

Update on Earnhardt slime Ford

They say they were getting 8 Shelby's +++++++++ All sold for 25k over MSRP! The only car avail on lot is Blue with White stripes also at 25k over. They say they can order one to your liking and it will be in in a few months. 3 avail to order

Is everyone aware that each time you do an inquiry for a certain dealer by zip code they get charged?

call earnhardts 800 number for an additional charge to them 888-878-5773

zip code for ford search where they get charged is http://www53.forddirect.fordvehicles.com/D...amp;statetoken=

any dealer who really pissed you off go to fords site then do a internet inquiry they get charged each time. Lead them on like they did you.

Lol it's gonna be funny. I've never had someone bet against me on what my name was. ROFL @ this guy.

OK Chris, Here is the first part!

Ready for rest?

07 GT500

Jul 4 2006, 02:48 PM

Post #36

StangsUnleashed Member

Group: Members

Member No.: 5,894

Why don't I see in these comparisons the huge weight difference between the Vette and the GT500?

Evil Chris........I sure hope you're not the Chris Mott from Santee that tons of people know

Update from Shawn at ford Country in Vegas. he said the Tungston is a Ford GT, not the Shelby. They still have not taken any orders for the car, just a wait list they have not been told it is thier turn to order.he said the owner has his order placed as every owner gets to have one.

Now I think it true that they dont have one and that maybe they have not ordered any yet, but I find the last part about the owners BS.Maybe it aint who knows.

Guest evilchris

Ready for rest?

07 GT500

Post #36

StangsUnleashed Member

Why don't I see in these comparisons the huge weight difference between the Vette and the GT500?

Evil Chris........I sure hope you're not the Chris Mott from Santee that tons of people know

That's the proof that I'm Chris Moss and 07 GT500?

rofl

Ready for rest?

07 GT500

Post #36

StangsUnleashed Member

I dont get it maybe you need to spell it out for us dummies better.

Guest evilchris

I dont get it maybe you need to spell it out for us dummies better.

I'm thinking he thinks I am Chris Mott. I don't know him but I have heard he lives/had lived in Santee, where I live, and is a big Mustang guy. Santee has 59,000 people, there can only be one Chris who drives a Mustang I guess so I must be him.

That's the proof that I'm Chris Moss and 07 GT500?

rofl

chris, mott I mean 07 GT whatever.

someone sent me this

07 GT500 talkin Shelby!, Jul 24 2006, 10:20 AM

StangsUnleashed Member

Hi,

My name is Chris Mott. I'm in Victoria, Texas, recently moved out here from San Diego, Ca.

I'd be interested in what you're up to on these Shelby cars. I'm at 361-288-2xxx

Thanks,

Chris

hmm lets see a Chris Mott in Victoria Texas recently moved from san diego with a PM from 07 GT500

there is only ONE 07 GT500 on the forum & he is telling everyone he is Chris Mott yet same person makes a comment about chris mott in another post. I know who you are no need to prove anything further. No time for the likes of you. Chris Mott, Shelby, Evil chris now on ignore

Guest evilchris

Rofl I'm in Texas it seems!

I like how he admits defeat: " now on ignore ". I bet the guy $50k I'm *not* that person, he's SURE I am, and he won't take the bet? :hysterical:

Don't really care where "Chris" lives at the moment, maybe this one should be moved to the Map forum...

Getting back on subject here:

Checked web-site for Earnhardt in Phoenix.

They had a coupe at MSRP with site clearly saying that price was the price on the lot.

I called and asked what needed to be done to buy the car and secure it for pick-up this weekend.

Was told the price "was in error" and that their ystem automatically puts MSRP regardless of the text that says the price is correct.

I told them that was false advertising, and that I wanted to buy the car at price as listed.

Got nowhere.

Within 10 minutes site was changed to $68,570.

That is false advertising, and I have a screen-cap showing the MSRP price, but doubt it could ever be won...

Bastards.

I think the point is made well, the 07 shelby run is NOT sold out, specifically dealers have many shelbies that they have not yet commited to sell. Mostly they are holding out for an elevated price. Others just do not want to deal with it until the car is in their showroom. The basic problem for the consumer is that not being sold out is not the same as being able to buy at list. I do not believe the shelby will ever come down to list price with the exception of a few dealers who just cannot stomach charging over list.

Also, since when has it become acceptable for a member to try to "out" another member, and reveal names, locations, etc. without their permission. Quite frankly, it is no ones business. Whoever is trying this crap should be banned immediately. This is simply not acceptable behavior and will lead to nothing useful but hard feelings.

For what it is worth, anyone who wants can pm me and I will be glad to inform who and where I am. Feel free to come and visit.

Friends will find cold beer :beerchug:

others will find...,,well, let them find out.

damn, I need to get my shelby and calm down :hysterical: more xanax please

Don't really care where "Chris" lives at the moment, maybe this one should be moved to the Map forum...

Getting back on subject here:

Checked web-site for Earnhardt in Phoenix.

They had a coupe at MSRP with site clearly saying that price was the price on the lot.

I called and asked what needed to be done to buy the car and secure it for pick-up this weekend.

Was told the price "was in error" and that their ystem automatically puts MSRP regardless of the text that says the price is correct.

I told them that was false advertising, and that I wanted to buy the car at price as listed.

Got nowhere.

Within 10 minutes site was changed to $68,570.

That is false advertising, and I have a screen-cap showing the MSRP price, but doubt it could ever be won...

Bastards.

Ace,

When I called Earnhardt this morning I was told both were sold (would only say for more than 20k over).

Remarkable isn't it!

Archived