TEAM SHELBY FORUM

While I'm in summer school. . .

robertlane

I have not been posting as much recently as I am taking a full session in school this summer. It's so AWESOME to see the GT500s arriving! :happy feet:

I feel it's hard to believe that ANY car company could have pulled this off: a 500 H.P. screamer that challengers the very best out there!

Anyway, I will be digging up some more information and pass it along in the next two weeks.

I have not been posting as much recently as I am taking a full session in school this summer. It's so AWESOME to see the GT500s arriving! :happy feet:

I feel it's hard to believe that ANY car company could have pulled this off: a 500 H.P. screamer that challengers the very best out there!

Anyway, I will be digging up some more information and pass it along in the next two weeks.

I look forward to hearing what you'll be passing along! :rockon:

Thanks Robert maybe you can find the inside scoop on the next shelby mustang coming out, could it be the gt350 or maybe the KR or better yet both.

Archived