TEAM SHELBY FORUM

ANY NEWS?

jsdogs1

Does any one have any news about SS production? MY car has been in Vegas for 3 weeks and still no start date in sight. Has any one been completed? A previous thread said 2 private cars were done but I haven't heard from the lucky owners. Has Any one? Belive me when my baby is done I will be the first to let you guys know how she rides. Just some info PLEEEEEEEEESE! The wait is killing me ( or maybe its the crappy weather).

I think production is about to RAMP up. They should really start KNOCKING these GIRLS out!! :happy feet: :happy feet:

I cant tell you how i know this, but i do. Has something to do with Elvis, BigFoot, and a NINE iron. Yall just have to trust me on this one, but I promise they are about to get REAL busy. Im getting real EXCITED!!!! :happy feet:

michael morris

I was just at Shelby plant last weekend.....

caught a glimpse of Carrol's black on black KR... nice!

they told me that aside from the two originals (amy's G.O. coupe and the red/black) that they had not completed any more. they indicated to me that they would start with the lower HP option on verts.... something about not having all the parts necessary for the blowers on the 725HP options.

I did see a partially complete SS in the parking lot. it was red. thay had not completed the striping yet.

after seeing the SS in the museum there in person.... I am leaning towards getting the package. I especially like the look of the grabber/black combination. I am biased of course!

Archived