TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Finally Arrived and Its Snowing - ARGGGG

rv8r

Just brought my car home from the dealer. After 41 years of waiting for a Shelby GT500, its home in my garage. I did put 70 miles on it getting there but its snowing outside and it won't be fit for driving for days. The picture is from this afternoon at delivery. These are truly awsome cars - I'm still giddy from the RIDE home.

post-18730-1203656613_thumb.jpg

post-18730-1203656613_thumb.jpg

Just brought my car home from the dealer. After 41 years of waiting for a Shelby GT500, its home in my garage. I did put 70 miles on it getting there but its snowing outside and it won't be fit for driving for days. The picture is from this afternoon at delivery. These are truly awsome cars - I'm still giddy from the RIDE home.

Congrats!! Yeah, we're in for a bunch of snow today!!

Congrats rv8r! :happy feet: I know how frustrating it is not to be able to drive it right away. Almost a year ago, mine arrived in an enclosed trailer in the middle of a snow storm and I then had to wait almost 6 weeks befor I could drive it. If it can make you feel better, with all the snow we have around here, it will likely be a couple of months before I can put mine back on the road.

Be safe en enjoy!

Congrats and nice color combo! I have the opposite combo myself. I wish I could afford one each!

I am in Colorado, so you never know what you are going to get weather wise, but as proof positive that God is a Shelby fan, it has been sunny and in the 50's everyday since the Fed Ex truck showed up with my ride. Had it 5 days, driven it 5 days.

Enjoy it!

Scott

Thanks for all the nice comments folks, guess I could have had to endur waiting for another month for it to arrive. That would have been more agony. Sounds like some of you live where there are 11 months of winter and 4 weeks of bad sleding, so I should count my blessings.

Archived