TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Custom Body Work

Hoping someone can help. Had a minor bump and dented the front hood. Of course several grand later I find out the body shop can't install the stripes correctly and they asked me if I knew someone who could. I am in Chicago and have an 07 GT CSM 2398 and need a referral to a good body shop in the area that can install the stripes, again. Any referrals?

Hoping someone can help. Had a minor bump and dented the front hood. Of course several grand later I find out the body shop can't install the stripes correctly and they asked me if I knew someone who could. I am in Chicago and have an 07 GT CSM 2398 and need a referral to a good body shop in the area that can install the stripes, again. Any referrals?

Hey dwoodworth. Sorry to her about your misfortune. I don't know if you would want to travel to S.E. WI. 5 miles N. of Antioch IL. I own Lake's Auto & Body, Iv'e been here for 22 years and one of my I-Car certified techs can install the stripes correctly. If you have any questions you can PM me.

Brance

BTW: Your car isn't white is it? Maybe parked on the street the night of Feb 16th? :waiting:

:hysterical2:

JeffIsHereToo -> that white SGT parked on the street in the middle of Chicago is killing you huh? Toooooo Funny...keep investigating....I want to hear of your findings and see the fine you impose on the individual driving that white SGT......

:hysterical2:

Archived