TEAM SHELBY FORUM

The Glove box Mod

Grabber

I just got off the phone with Moss Mustangs. They no longer carry the "Grabberized" version. They switched vendors and the one pictured on their site is the one they have in stock. Story of my life, a day late and a dollar short!

:banghead:

Figures...

• 7 months later...
I just got off the phone with Moss Mustangs. They no longer carry the "Grabberized" version. They switched vendors and the one pictured on their site is the one they have in stock. Story of my life, a day late and a dollar short!

They still show mine in the current catolog.

When I checked it out a few months back the picture in the catalog was upside down!!!!!!!!!!!! It looks like they fixed the picture. The way it installs is with the long flat shelf with no dividers is on top so there is lots of room for our owners manual. I think it really is better that way. I got the Grabber version but the top divider was broken off in shipping and I like it better that way.

When I checked it out a few months back the picture in the catalog was upside down!!!!!!!!!!!! It looks like they fixed the picture. The way it installs is with the long flat shelf with no dividers is on top so there is lots of room for our owners manual. I think it really is better that way. I got the Grabber version but the top divider was broken off in shipping and I like it better that way.

Did they credit you for the broken part ?

• 3 years later...

THE GLOVE BOX MOD :hysterical2:

I bought a glove box mod for Tana's GT/CS and my GT500. It was $26.95 from Moss Motors. Here is the linky. http://www.mossmustang.com/Shop/ViewProduc...amp;SortOrder=1

As you know our glove boxs have a hump in the middle of them that prevents any sort of orginizing of items.

The Hump Before

Gloveboxmod004.jpg

The insert piece is plastic and coated with felt. It fits nice and snug and stays put.

Gloveboxmod011.jpg

Gloveboxmod010.jpg

Gloveboxmod009.jpg

Gloveboxmod008.jpg

The Hump after the Mod is installed. :happy feet:

Gloveboxmod013.jpg

Gloveboxmod014.jpg

Wish I knew where I could buy another one of these.

I've looked all over the internet for one of these to no avail! I saw it when I bought my car and started to buy one and just forgot about it. Wish I had bought one then!

Any ideas?

Archived