TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Lower Grill w/driving lights and brake ducts

OK, maybe I am missing something here.....for 6 months, maybe 8 months, I have been hearing about the lower grill with driving lights & brake ducts would be available soon for our SGT's.

I paid for this to be put on an SGT at SAI, but when the dealer got close to delivery, he got insane clown posse crazy and I passed on his moronic attempt to shake me down for my car.

(that was in May, the car is still on his lot, schmuck!)

Bought my car from Jason at Tower Ford a month later and have been smiling ever since.

(The infamous #22 was right next to my car in the showroom)

ever since I found my girl for a little under sticker I have been trying to get this simple upgrade for my car.

The catalog says:coming soon.

Ok, they buried "soon" right after he died of old age.

Then I started thinking TASCA......Kyle told me today that he has no idea when these parts will be available.

What is the holdup?

When can we REALISTICALLY expect this item to be available (if ever)?

HELP!

Got this email from Randi today:

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your recent order. We have everything in stock with the exception of the lower grill insert. We will be waiting about 2-4 weeks until we receive that item. Would you like us to ship everything else or hold it for the grill insert? Thanks!

Kind Regards,

Randi Denton

Shelby Performance Parts

I told them to just hold everything until the grill comes in. Looks like a few more weeks.

Got this email from Randi today:

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your recent order. We have everything in stock with the exception of the lower grill insert. We will be waiting about 2-4 weeks until we receive that item. Would you like us to ship everything else or hold it for the grill insert? Thanks!

Kind Regards,

Randi Denton

Shelby Performance Parts

I told them to just hold everything until the grill comes in. Looks like a few more weeks.

Thanks, I will call Randy again today. And then get with Kyle to see if I should order this myself instead of waiting for Tasca to get their supply.

Archived