TEAM SHELBY FORUM

One less SGT on the road.....

Gibs07GTcpe

If the driver had not been looking in his rear view mirror, at the black cars which he couldn't see at night, he would have been able to see what was in front of him. IMO he has a class action lawsuit against all those black cars. Especially the ones that try to keep up with the WHITE SGTs. The black cars are merely a distraction. You have to keep looking in the rear view mirror to see them.

If the driver had not been looking in his rear view mirror, at the black cars which he couldn't see at night, he would have been able to see what was in front of him. IMO he has a class action lawsuit against all those black cars. Especially the ones that try to keep up with the WHITE SGTs. The black cars are merely a distraction. You have to keep looking in the rear view mirror to see them.

That's not quite the way I heard it. I heard he was swerving all over the road trying to keep the black one from passing him, but since the black one was so much more aerodynamic from all the polishing that he passed the white one. THEN the white one lost control from all the jetwash of the black one passing him.

It is obvious the white ones are faster...you dont see any black ones banged up this much. Steve

Sorry guys....our blacks are just as prone to accidents....my count has 4 whites to 3 blacks.

1511664302_a058c8550b_b.jpg

shelbywreck2.jpg

4595_3.jpg

But maybe the worst is this white example...

9419DD4BEB2B4D658189F8E0DA8F6A23.jpg

y1p1eTASJaaid9fJZu0ZjL1ycBH2Mrt3MhQTJPQQdGiDzwwcB5qPzDtiltC2te0HcH_S5zvFAbINJ8.jpg

b0d7_3.jpg

Image.jpg

Not sure why I collect the pictures but here they are....

http://picasaweb.google.com/gerber814/ShelbyGTWrecks

I too have lost a loved one. I took my 07 SGT home the last week of August. The first week of October a lady says that she didn't see me coming and pulled out in front of me. Didn't see me coming?!?! My car looked just like the car in the beginning of the thread. Driver side hit, pushed up hood, actually buckled the roof of the car. I am fine. Car kept me safe. I am now the owner of another 07 SGT. Just picked it up last week.

• 1 month later...
What no scoop jokes? :stirpot:

Top 10 comments on this car's scoop at auction time:

10. They really are fake rivets!

9. The car's condition overall makes the scoop not seem so bad!

8. At least the scoop stayed on!

7. Guess you can cancel that order for a new scoop!

6. Looks a little wavy on the sides to me!

5. Guess the driver thought it literally was a "RAM" air scoop!

4. Well...at least the hood matches the scoop now!

3. You say the scoop was perfect when it came in?

2. Hey buddy, that's one hell of a crease in the scoop you got there!

and the the number one comment made about the scoop at auction time...

1. What do you mean Ford Racing wants better pictures!?!

LMAO Jeff this is SOOOOOOOOO TRUE!!!!!! Getting this ASI?

Archived