TEAM SHELBY FORUM

To the guys getting their car built at Tasca

Sorry if you have been trying to call me, phones have been ringing non-stop.

If you would like to have your car built by us, please e-mail me.

If you have any questions please e-mail me at KMcCombs@Tasca.com

I try to answer my phone as much as possible but I have alot of projects going on right now and have been getting very backed up with calls.

If you have already talked to me and I put you on our list I will contact you as soon as we have some updated information as to when we can build your car but as of yet we have not built any cars or are we scheduling any cars.

E-mail is definitely the fastest method of contact for me, If you must call me then feel free but between all the other calls it may be hard to get a hold of me.

Once again: KMcCombs@Tasca.com

Thanks guys!

Sorry if you have been trying to call me, phones have been ringing non-stop.

If you would like to have your car built by us, please e-mail me.

If you have any questions please e-mail me at KMcCombs@Tasca.com

I try to answer my phone as much as possible but I have alot of projects going on right now and have been getting very backed up with calls.

If you have already talked to me and I put you on our list I will contact you as soon as we have some updated information as to when we can build your car but as of yet we have not built any cars or are we scheduling any cars.

E-mail is definitely the fastest method of contact for me, If you must call me then feel free but between all the other calls it may be hard to get a hold of me.

Once again: KMcCombs@Tasca.com

Thanks guys!

No problem Kyle... Keep that head above the water!!!

I'm guessing that means still no parts.... just kidding :hysterical2:

On a serious note -- any new ETA for the parts??

Thanks as always!!

-- Keith

Archived