TEAM SHELBY FORUM

View my car.

RogerS

Now thats what i call a shelby ... well done !!

"Functional front and rear brake duct cooling pkg."

I see the cut outs in the lower grille for the front, but what did you do for the rear? Can you tell me more about that? I've been holding out for the front light/brake duct combo for the front. It's not that I really need the cooling in the rear, I just prefer a little functionality to the form?

Thanks

I see the cut outs in the lower grille for the front, but what did you do for the rear? Can you tell me more about that? I've been holding out for the front light/brake duct combo for the front. It's not that I really need the cooling in the rear, I just prefer a little functionality to the form?

Thanks

Welcome Mech,

The rear brake ducts have two scoops just inside the lower rockers which funnel air into the rear brake ducts. They actually work pretty well. They blow all the brake dust out :banghead:, that's the only downfall. There's quite a few people waiting for the lower grille w/fogs and brake ducts. SPP can't seem to get them fast enough.

Hope this helps,

Dave

Thanks

To add to Dave C's post they are located under the car and take air from the flow under the belly pan. They are 2 piece units. One is mounted to the lower contol arm and the other to the floor pan. Check out this web site if you are only looking for a quality front duct kit. http://www.agentfortyseven.com/S197/index.html

Thanks for the link Roger. I dont know if i have told you this before, but YOUR CAR IS AWESOME!!! :happy feet:

michael morris

Thanks Michael, I think you may have. And thank you to everyone else. I love Jay's site. If you browse the cars there are some VERY neat rides.

Archived