TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Borla Open House February 23, 2008

ShelbySteve

Borla Performance is Hosting a Shelby-Mustang Open-House and Free Install Event Day Saturday, February 23, 2008 from 8:00 am to 2:00 pm at the main California Borla facilities in Oxnard, California (5901 Edison Drive, Oxnard, Ca. 93033).

Everybody in the area lets meet up at the Starbucks ( 33 N. Moorpark Road, Thousand Oaks, CA 91360) on Moorpark road in Thousand Oaks at 7:00AM. We can then drive up to Borla together. Should be great fun.

Directions to the Starbucks: Take the 101 freeway into Thousand Oaks. Get off at Moorpark Road and go North to Thousand Oaks Boulevard. Look for the shopping center on the Northwest corner.

If you are interested in going you have to call Borla for an invitation. Download the PDF below. Any Questions call me at 805-501-8244

ShelbySteve

Borla_Performance_Hosts_Shelby.doc

Borla_Performance_Hosts_Shelby.doc

Borla Performance is Hosting a Shelby-Mustang Open-House and Free Install Event Day Saturday, February 23, 2008 from 8:00 am to 2:00 pm at the main California Borla facilities in Oxnard, California (5901 Edison Drive, Oxnard, Ca. 93033).

Everybody in the area lets meet up at the Starbucks ( 33 N. Moorpark Road, Thousand Oaks, CA 91360) on Moorpark road in Thousand Oaks at 7:00AM. We can then drive up to Borla together. Should be great fun.

Directions to the Starbucks: Take the 101 freeway into Thousand Oaks. Get off at Moorpark Road and go North to Thousand Oaks Boulevard. Look for the shopping center on the Northwest corner.

If you are interested in going you have to call Borla for an invitation. Download the PDF below. Any Questions call me at 805-501-8244

ShelbySteve

Steve and I will see you at the SB on TOB at 7:00A.

ShelbySteve

Just a reminder everybody. Looking forward to seeing everybody at the Borla open house tomorrow morning. Come early to Thousand Oaks if you can. It will be fun to drive up to Borla together

post-8657-1203704096_thumb.jpg

post-8657-1203704096_thumb.jpg

Archived