TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New white/ blue stripes in AZ (sunset pic)

CDW63

I picked up a new 08 GT 500 about 2 hours east of Phoenix (Thatcher, AZ Freedom Ford) a couple of weeks ago. Finally made it out last night to take some sunset pics at Wild Horse Pass Resort south of Phoenix. I love driving this car, and for sunny AZ this is the season to be out driving :superhero: .

post-13287-1203363619_thumb.jpg

post-13287-1203363619_thumb.jpg

Congrats on your new GT500. White/Blue is my personal favorite color combo.

I picked up a new 08 GT 500 about 2 hours east of Phoenix (Thatcher, AZ Freedom Ford) a couple of weeks ago. Finally made it out last night to take some sunset pics at Wild Horse Pass Resort south of Phoenix. I love driving this car, and for sunny AZ this is the season to be out driving :superhero: .

That is an awesome photo. Great detail.

HSURB

Welcome & Congrat`s vert nice picture Enjoy.

Hey Congratulations. Now there are 2 white/blue in Chandler. Hope to see you around sometime.

That was a great picture. I should be able to add another GT500 to Chandler in April, but mine will be Torch Red/Ebony Stripes.

Do you have any mods on yours, and where did you go (if you did not do them yourself)?

Mike

I used to judge photos (way back when) for our local camera club. This is an "A" photo. Composition, lighting, everything is VERY GOOD.

The only thing that is preventing an A+, Excellent is the power line poles in the upper right of the horizon.

Still, do you take photos as a serious hobby? If you had planned this session for time and light you definitely have an eye...

Honestly, my photos were nothing more than snapshots but the weather sucked here on Sunday PM. When I took the pic of my twins it was cold and starting to spit a little snow. I'm probably going to go down to Red Rocks or Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs to get some better pics. Sunrise there works really well. I promise I'll do better next time. :)

Nice, love the color choice. Looks like the eastside is loading up on GT500's. I also see very few on the road. I did see a Red/Silver stripe the other day. Many people tell me they have seen one but even I have a hard time telling a real one from a dealer made clone. There are a bunch of them around here. Enjoy.

That is a great shot of the car, wow!

CaptDave

Archived