TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Hood Scoop Lettering

Does anyone know where we could get some decals for the hood scoops? All the ones i've found say for the stock GT and Roush scoops. If anyone has some installed send pics! And also, i was thinking about a billet grill insert for the scoop if i could find one. Thoughts, suggestions?

-Joe

Does anyone know where we could get some decals for the hood scoops? All the ones i've found say for the stock GT and Roush scoops. If anyone has some installed send pics! And also, i was thinking about a billet grill insert for the scoop if i could find one. Thoughts, suggestions?

-Joe

I don't think I would want stickers on the scoop. Reminds me of the old 4.6 on the old Trans Am. I do think a grill of some kind would be cool for the scoop. Would also makle it look more functional maybe. Would have to see it I guess.

I don't think I would want stickers on the scoop. Reminds me of the old 4.6 on the old Trans Am. I do think a grill of some kind would be cool for the scoop. Would also makle it look more functional maybe. Would have to see it I guess.

I immediately thought of the old Trans Am when I read the thread title.

6.6 Baby.

Archived