TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What are you doing for St. Patrick's Day March 15? Another BMC Event!

ghettobooty

*UPDATE

Welcome new sponsors UPR and Ranson Auto and Performance

Hi everyone! Thanks for coming out to our Annual Bumblebee cruise and we already have another event lined up! Brew your OWN beer and MAKE your own large pretzels! 80 people turned out to our fantastic annual BBC III along with 65+ mustangs in short notice. We anticipate this event to be even larger! We had people come in from around the U.S. like Colorado, Nevada, and even the East Coast!

BMC Turns St. Patrick's Day BLACK ! Join us for our first St. Patrick's Day Event.:rockon:

1310730e.jpg

We are going to cruise the beautiful Palos Verdes Penisula which is considered one of the most scenic drives in California. Not only beautiful, but twisty :happy feet:

9eaebfb9.jpg

2905632300088236640S500x500Q85.jpg

If you like to cruise pch up to Malibu without the crowds and more ocean line-come out to this cruise!

Thank you to new sponsors Stillen Mustang, Universal Studios Hollywood, and California Mustang!

• 2 weeks later...
Hi everyone! Thanks for coming out to our Annual Bumblebee cruise and we already have another event lined up! Brew your OWN beer and MAKE your own large pretzels! 80 people turned out to our fantastic annual BBC III along with 65+ mustangs in short notice. We anticipate this event to be even larger! We had people come in from around the U.S. like Colorado, Nevada, and even the East Coast!

BMC Turns St. Patrick's Day BLACK ! Join us for our first St. Patrick's Day Event.:rockon:

dbfc47e0.jpg

We are going to cruise the beautiful Palos Verdes Penisula which is considered one of the most scenic drives in California. Not only beautiful, but twisty :happy feet:

9eaebfb9.jpg

2905632300088236640S500x500Q85.jpg

If you like to cruise pch up to Malibu without the crowds and more ocean line-come out to this cruise!

Thank you to new sponsors Stillen Mustang, Universal Studios Hollywood, and California Mustang!

LIST

Nice that you are thinking about my birthday. :hysterical2:

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks everyone for having fun with us yesterday! Lots of nice car and runs. Wow, I thought I would look better in the green mullet. I really hope no one has more shots of me in that wig.

Thanks to Genie (who was the coordinator for this one), her daughter, Greg, Cherie, Cheryl, Jen, Paul, Frank, Steve, Victor, and Leo for helping out with this!

Here are some slideshows of the event: http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/ee102/w...mview=slideshow

http://s43.photobucket.com/albums/e359/sti...mview=slideshow

Thanks LAMC, Mustang Forums, and the Legend Lime Registry for the largest support!

A big thanks to our sponsors American Muscle, California Mustang, GTR High Performance, High Performance Decals, Stillen, Trufiber, Ranson Auto and Performance, and Universal Studios Hollywood, and UPR

• 2 months later...

Archived