TEAM SHELBY FORUM

back n black-garage cleaning

hotrodstang

post-6151-1154824092_thumb.jpgwell I had to clean out the Garages today to make some room for the new Shelby,so I had all the cars out and I thought I would snap some pics just to show off my color sickness! 5 Black cars is a bit much- 04 Toyota 4 runner (wifes)

98 Jaguar vert 22000 miles (wifes 2nd car)

07 Shelby GT 500 (wifes new car, I get to drive sometimes)

66 Shelby GT350 H Registered car (sold trading in on new Shelby!)

04 Cadillac Escalade ( selling Toyota this will be wifes daily driver)

:wacko:

Wife is home gotta go more later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

post-6151-1154824092_thumb.jpg

Guest evilchris

Wait, you sold a REAL GT350H?

Those fetch more than 67 GT500's, what do you mean you traded it in on a new SHelby, it's worth twice as much as an ADM'd 07 GT500! Explain!

yep traded it in!!I have had the 66 since 1986 I pulled out the original motor and put in another Hi po 289 with different heads big cam and lots of drugs(N2O) I have probally run 600 to 700 Lbs of nitrous thru it> about a 325 horse motor with 150 shot 2800# car 3000 stall, Ran pretty good Still does. I am almost done with the rebuild on original motor it goes in and the one in it I keep.( future project of some kind)Got the new GT500 and a new Diesel truck, first of the year the new twin turbo Ford of course and a bit of cash, for the 66!

Ohh no I understang, good trade in!

Assuming it was a reall GT350H the dealer would owe you quite a bit. Plus thats GT350 is a reall Shelby and in the registery this is just another mustang from SVT with a Shelby Emblem.

Guest evilchris

I've seen GT350-H's in mint condition sell for $250,000. They're definitely more valuable than 60s GT500's. Much more rare.

On another note, despite the 2006 Shelby GT-H being a FRPP car, it was still modified at Shelby's facilities and will be worth more than 07 GT500's in the long run imo.

500 Shelby modded 2006's > 9000 Ford built 2007's.

:bandance: Hey I gotta support the local detailers!!Everything is garaged and iI have deionized water so its not too bad. I wanted a car I could drive and play with and the 66 is worth too much money to be taking to the track, but it really runs good, faster than the 07 but not for long!!

:bandance: Hey I gotta support the local detailers!!Everything is garaged and iI have deionized water so its not too bad. I wanted a car I could drive and play with and the 66 is worth too much money to be taking to the track, but it really runs good, faster than the 07 but not for long!!

I know several places in San Diego where you could have that black Shelby painted Torch Red, with a white stripe......

Then it'd be easier to find in your garage!

When you get tired of it, you can always send it to me in Texas too my friend!

Nice talkin to ya this afternoon.....................

I know several places in San Diego where you could have that black Shelby painted Torch Red, with a white stripe......

Then it'd be easier to find in your garage!

When you get tired of it, you can always send it to me in Texas too my friend!

Nice talkin to ya this afternoon.....................

same here and those chrome wheels should look greaton a red car. Got 250 miles on mine and its off to the dyno at 500! will keep ya posted small :censored: world :happy feet: :happy feet:

Archived