TEAM SHELBY FORUM

How is everyone??

Hello my Team Shelby members, how has everybody been since getting back to the daily grind from the Shelby bash? I, for one, have not stopped working, being away a couple of days really puts me behind the eight ball with work. I can definitely say that I still get a huge smile on my face when I look back at the pics and video, just seems surreal. I am glad that I got to meet quite a few of you, just a shame I live so far away. Does anyone have any info on whether a video/dvd will be produced regarding the Shelby run? This would just top the whole event off. Once again, to the ones I met, it was a real pleasure and to the ones I never got around to meet, there will be a next time. or, if any of you ever decide to take a trip down under (Sydney), please let me know.

PS: I still look at the medal we got at the cocktail party and smile thinking, wow! I did that. How good does that feel?

Stef (team 61)

Hey Stef!

Stephanie and I had an awesome time hanging out with you and Geoff! It was such a great experience all the way around! Look forward to seeing you all again.

Time sure has flown since the event. The daily grind has a way of making the days blend together, but I still have lots of memories of the fun times and new friends I made there. I guess that will have to hold me over until the next one!

Hello my Team Shelby members, how has everybody been since getting back to the daily grind from the Shelby bash? I, for one, have not stopped working, being away a couple of days really puts me behind the eight ball with work. I can definitely say that I still get a huge smile on my face when I look back at the pics and video, just seems surreal. I am glad that I got to meet quite a few of you, just a shame I live so far away. Does anyone have any info on whether a video/dvd will be produced regarding the Shelby run? This would just top the whole event off. Once again, to the ones I met, it was a real pleasure and to the ones I never got around to meet, there will be a next time. or, if any of you ever decide to take a trip down under (Sydney), please let me know.

PS: I still look at the medal we got at the cocktail party and smile thinking, wow! I did that. How good does that feel?

Stef (team 61)

hey it has been a blast since the BASH lot's of work :banghead: it was great meeting you guys

but the great thing is the NEW CAR it is a little to cold here to enjoy it much but WOW

Randy & Audrey

Hi Stef, it was great to meet you and Geoff! The Bash was sooooo much fun. I smile when I think about it. It was a fantastic event. Met alot of good people. Hard to believe 5 weeks have passed already. The word is a bigger, better event, party sometime in the fall. Take care.

Hey Stef!

Stephanie and I had an awesome time hanging out with you and Geoff! It was such a great experience all the way around! Look forward to seeing you all again.

Time sure has flown since the event. The daily grind has a way of making the days blend together, but I still have lots of memories of the fun times and new friends I made there. I guess that will have to hold me over until the next one!

And John how are you guys?

And the BEAST?

Workworkworkworkwork....

Andrea and I had a great time, happy to meet you (in the food [to use the term loosely] line at Calico). The only ill effects are after driving 5,000 consecutive miles on a GT500, I can't really enjoy driving any other car. I'm officially spoiled rotten.

I seem to recall somebody saying a DVD was in the making, perhaps by summertime?

The whole Bash experience leaves me jonsing for another Shelby experience...

and with my car under the cover in the garage waiting for Spring....

I am off to Oviedo for this weekend and another SHELBY EVENT ~WITHOUT MY CAR!

But, I cant wait, 75 degrees and Shelby's, I am IN! :headspin:

(Of course, 3 days with my brother (in Orlando) work in nicely too!) :hysterical2:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived