TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My GT500 got married on Valentine's Day!

cloud9

Why not do vinyl stripes? That way, if your wife tires of them, you can easily pull them off.

$1250 for the painted (plus a little more if it's a pearl based paint) and $500 for the vinyl. Very very reasonable. I've seen other striped Mustangs they have painted in their showroom and they do quality work. Now just got to convince the wife to get them. She's balking and wants to see it au natural before she commits. I agree she should do the vinyl in case she doesn't like them, but why wait? I guess it is her car.... :banghead:

• 1 month later...

The Poonstang has landed! She hasn't picked her up yet because she's already got the mod bug. Painted over the top pink pearl stripes AND a hood scoop! :happy feet: That was totally her idea so I think it's kind of funny. She gives me a hard time about every mod I make or WANT to make :slapfight: Oh how things change! :hysterical:

Here's the unfinished version. I'll post pics with the stripes and scoop next week.

post-6227-1207326183_thumb.jpg

Wonder if she'll qualify for the Black Vert Mafia :dreamy:

post-6227-1207326183_thumb.jpg

In what way(any possible pics) and how many miles on it so far if i may ask?

Small chunks maybe 1 to 2 mm. First ones showed up within 1k miles. I have 5k miles now and I would guess there are two pretty good ones on the hood and half dozen on the front bumper. Pics would have to be pretty close up. You don't see the chips until within about 10 feet and that's if you are looking for them.

Small chunks maybe 1 to 2 mm. First ones showed up within 1k miles. I have 5k miles now and I would guess there are two pretty good ones on the hood and half dozen on the front bumper. Pics would have to be pretty close up. You don't see the chips until within about 10 feet and that's if you are looking for them.

I called the venture shield that grabber had posted they referred me to a local place in MI called graphics work...i called them about the custom installation that wraps around the hood ...still waiting for them to call me back. I have to look for a good place that installs clear bras.

Archived