TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Pure stock baseline dyno yesterday

rsfdiver

Had a great day at Stang-hi Performance in Baton Rouge, and picked up some very low miles 3" Magnaflow exhaust going from behind the x on out (X back?).

The dyno was done before any modifications whatsoever. I even had the stock paper filter in the air box.

I think it's ready for the next step which is otw.

Had a great experience.

They had a ford GT there getting dynoed for a race after a new exhaust was put on.

I was asked not to print those clips and pics due to the guys warrenty and him getting in trouble... :(

post-18646-1203030242_thumb.png

post-18646-1203030523_thumb.jpg

post-18646-1203030653_thumb.png

post-18646-1203030242_thumb.png

post-18646-1203030523_thumb.jpg

post-18646-1203030653_thumb.png

Water coming out of the exhaust was at first messing with the machine i believe.

Ah, so they measured from the tailpipe? You really should have an O2 bung installed in front of the cats if you plan on future engine mods (CAI, tune, etc.). You'll never get an accurate reading from the tailpipe. That's the advice I got from Fred @ Evo.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey rpretzel,

What is it exactly? perhaps I can make one and weld it in..? Is it just a nipple with like 3/8" pipe thread?

Hey Scott, the threads are 18mm and you can get them from jeg's , But I think that the tailpipe reading's are accurate enough, we just need to make sure to blast all the water out next time! Once the RPM's are up your reading the same gasses at the tailpipe that you would see farther up the pipe. Rich

• 2 weeks later...

Archived