TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Who is getting a KR500KR (non-dealers)?

robertlane

The biggest disappointment is that the 20s aren't standard, the spoiler is a V6 spoiler, and the vapor paint was reserved for the show car. Some people have been misled. My dad is debating following through on the purchase because of these developments.

Its shocking what they did to the KR in final production. Some bean counters hit it with the ugly stick. Here's a thought though. He ought to buy a GT500 rear spoiler and some alcoa 20's swap them out and keep the originals from the KR if he ever sells it/future collectability. If I had a spot in line for a KR for the right money, I wouldn't pull out, these are just minor cosmetic differences that can be righted for little money and without hurting the cars value. JMHO. Good Luck with it!

KC666

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Its shocking what they did to the KR in final production. Some bean counters hit it with the ugly stick. Here's a thought though. He ought to buy a GT500 rear spoiler and some alcoa 20's swap them out and keep the originals from the KR if he ever sells it/future collectability. If I had a spot in line for a KR for the right money, I wouldn't pull out, these are just minor cosmetic differences that can be righted for little money and without hurting the cars value. JMHO. Good Luck with it!

KC666

We will see the car when it is built and then make a decision from there. Thanks for the good words. :)

Well just today I called my Dealer and told him based on the US MSRP and how we Canadians usually get screwed even at list I'm looking at over 100K. That being the case it's too Rich for me. His response was 100K for a Mustang will price a lot of people out of the market.

Hmmmm, getting interesting

Howdy.

I have a Silver and Blue KR on order with Cella Ford in North Carolina. I posted more details in the off topic forum.

Paying $120K. Intend to take delivery of the car and drive the living hell out of it. Of course, if someone offered me 100K over what I am paying for it, i might part ways with it! LOL.

Ray

Howdy.

I have a Silver and Blue KR on order with Cella Ford in North Carolina. I posted more details in the off topic forum.

Paying $120K. Intend to take delivery of the car and drive the living hell out of it. Of course, if someone offered me 100K over what I am paying for it, i might part ways with it! LOL.

Ray

Same color we are ordering. :-D

Archived