TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Marking threads read-question?

mrshelby2

I know how to view new posts, is there also a way to mark all threads read?

Thanks

Mr S.

Yes. How you do it depends on how you are viewing posts.

1) If you use the "view new posts" option, then there is a link at the top of the section on that page that says "Mark all threads as read and return to index"

2) If you are in a particular forum section, such as "off topic", then you will see a box in the upper right of the section (NOT the upper right of the page) that says "Forum Options", and under that you can find the same link as mentioned in #1 above.

Dave

Yes. How you do it depends on how you are viewing posts.

1) If you use the "view new posts" option, then there is a link at the top of the section on that page that says "Mark all threads as read and return to index"

2) If you are in a particular forum section, such as "off topic", then you will see a box in the upper right of the section (NOT the upper right of the page) that says "Forum Options", and under that you can find the same link as mentioned in #1 above.

Dave

Option #2 does not work at this time. Sharon said they are working on it.

Also you should be able to click the forum_new_post.gif image to mark all posts in that section as read, but that function doesn't work at this time either.

Thanks, I was getting the same errors as Pretzel was and thought I was doing something wrong

Mr S.

You aren't doing anything wrong Mr. Shelby 2. I've been asking about this function not working for about 4 weeks now. Hopefully someday :banghead:

Jim

Archived