TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Orlando Area Ford Dealer Recommendations

mg0427

Too bad your not on the West Coast of Florida .... you could get service work done at our dealership ! !

There having a Shelby meet the 24th of Feb in Orlando. i will try to find the link for you. might be a good place to meet some folks and let them answer your question.

michael morris

mike .... tonight i told myself "I am just a poster tonight " .... was taking the night off ... but mikes right MG ... we are having a huge show on the 24th ... exclusively SHELBY and a good portion of those will be the GT500s

Over 80 cars coming ... just go to the SHELBY FLORIDA forum ... or e-mail me at

don.donelson@bayharborford.com

Don,

Heard about this show and wanted to bring my GT500 and possibly my Ford GT, but I am away on business that weekend. It's killing me that I am going to miss it, especially since it's in my backyard.

Thanks

Mg

mike .... tonight i told myself "I am just a poster tonight " .... was taking the night off ... but mikes right MG ... we are having a huge show on the 24th ... exclusively SHELBY and a good portion of those will be the GT500s

Over 80 cars coming ... just go to the SHELBY FLORIDA forum ... or e-mail me at

don.donelson@bayharborford.com

Anyone have any recommendation on a Ford Dealer in the Orlando Area. I just moved to the area and own many Fords, I am not sure which one to go too. Thanks

Mg

Welcome to Orlando! I bought my car at Greenway Ford and I've been very happy with them. Talk to Tim Hall over there. He's very knowledgeable Mustang guy and a helluva nice guy to boot.

They will probably be competitive with anyone in town or nearby. If you shop around in rural central or north Florida, smaller dealers, you might find a better deal.

If your looking to order a car a specific way and want it sooner rather than later, Greenway can get you a car. These guys get and sell a lot of GT500s, they are a big, big dealer. They will probably hit you for an ADM, but that situation may be changing too, not sure where the market is. In a few months the Challenger will be out and you may be in a lot better bargaining position on a GT500. It's all about supply and demand. Good luck with your search!

KC666

Archived