TEAM SHELBY FORUM

gas cap

john grapes

Who knows !

When I was at the Birthday bash...SPP had a center cap that just had the CS logo. It is the stick on version . He only had 3 left when I was up there, so I bought one..but I am waiting to see if we are going to get ours exclusive for the SGT.

Still waiting on the lower grill /light combo too. :banghead:

I am waiting until the gas cap comes to the top of my budgeted to do list. If the Shelby GT cap isn't ready at that time, I will most likely go with the "CS supercharged" one that is in the SPP catalog. I know it isn't exclusive to the Shelby GT but I think it is more in the style I want right now.

Since we already have a distinct "faux" gas cap in the rear, I don't don't think accentuating the actual fuel door would look right. To me, it's better off being unnoticeable.

I spoke to Steve At Shelby parts and he said its six months away from being for sale. Im looking in to other options.

Based on the duration of things I've seen so far, if I hear 6 mos. I think 12 mos. is probably more accurate.

Since we already have a distinct "faux" gas cap in the rear, I don't don't think accentuating the actual fuel door would look right. To me, it's better off being unnoticeable.

+1

I am waiting until the gas cap comes to the top of my budgeted to do list. If the Shelby GT cap isn't ready at that time, I will most likely go with the "CS supercharged" one that is in the SPP catalog. I know it isn't exclusive to the Shelby GT but I think it is more in the style I want right now.

Hmmm, now I'd like to see a picture of this. May be just the right addition after I have the Paxton installed....

Speaking of gas caps, anyone thinking of going the billet fuel door when available with Shelby on it? I saw there is a black version coming too. Not sure how that will look since there isn't much flat black on the car, but the silver seems like it would be a nice accent.

I was actually considering the black anodized on my car-just can't decide for sure. It is a bolt on, not sure if it'll require extra holes or just where the current rubber "bumpers" are.

I was actually considering the black anodized on my car-just can't decide for sure. It is a bolt on, not sure if it'll require extra holes or just where the current rubber "bumpers" are.

Moss motors has the non Shelby one with installation instructions on their web site, so you can get an idea of the look and the install process. Neat, but I'll wait for the Shelby one.

Cool-thanks for the info.

i looked for the moss site and could not find it but i did find the ford racing site and they have a aux cobra gas cap i ordered one ,i also ordered from shelby the cs cap ,i also ordered the rush side lovers and another set of louvers ,i am going to be busie on ebay getting rid of all the doubleparts i have ,but i think i am going to go with the ford racing cobra faux cap

Archived