TEAM SHELBY FORUM

A Fellow Team Shelby Family member needs our help

mywickedshelby

For anyone who is not already aware, there is a fellow Team Shelby family member who needs our help.

Go to the top of the Team Shelby Forum and look under "Shelby & Mustang Off Topic Forum" and the thread titled "The RUFSTANG has got to go" ..........

Under post #1 there is the backstory of a man and his family fighting Health issues. The TS friends of RUF have set up a paypal account for donations to help his cause. Paypal has agreed not to charge any service charges so all the money can go to helping the family. I urge you all to read this thread and do what your heart compells you to do.

Not so long ago, I started a thread with the intention of helping a man serving in Iraq who was having problems selling his house back home and that financial strain was possibily going to kill his dream of owning a Shelby. I asked everyone to step up and back our Service Men and Women for real by donating money to help him keep the dream alive. Many of you responded quickly willing to help. As it turned out, the mans house sold, his finances improved and he got his Shelby.

This forum and its people have become my extended family. And when there is trouble or one of us needs help, you turn to family and friends. This is one of those times.

When I came up with the idea for the Birthday Plaque and CSCF donations, many of you stepped up.

This is real life, not a dress rehearsal, please, everyone give this some thought.

I made my paypal donation last night and I hope you all can find a few dollars for this very worthy cause.

God Bless and thank you all for time.

Team Shelby Forever!

For anyone who is not already aware, there is a fellow Team Shelby family member who needs our help.

Go to the top of the Team Shelby Forum and look under "Shelby & Mustang Off Topic Forum" and the thread titled "The RUFSTANG has got to go" ..........

Under post #1 there is the backstory of a man and his family fighting Health issues. The TS friends of RUF have set up a paypal account for donations to help his cause. Paypal has agreed not to charge any service charges so all the money can go to helping the family. I urge you all to read this thread and do what your heart compells you to do.

Not so long ago, I started a thread with the intention of helping a man serving in Iraq who was having problems selling his house back home and that financial strain was possibily going to kill his dream of owning a Shelby. I asked everyone to step up and back our Service Men and Women for real by donating money to help him keep the dream alive. Many of you responded quickly willing to help. As it turned out, the mans house sold, his finances improved and he got his Shelby.

This forum and its people have become my extended family. And when there is trouble or one of us needs help, you turn to family and friends. This is one of those times.

When I came up with the idea for the Birthday Plaque and CSCF donations, many of you stepped up.

This is real life, not a dress rehearsal, please, everyone give this some thought.

I made my paypal donation last night and I hope you all can find a few dollars for this very worthy cause.

God Bless and thank you all for time.

Team Shelby Forever!

Check is in the mail. Glad I can help a Sheby Brother out. Carl

Archived