TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Quantum or CSI

tkhater

I live about 400 miles from Dallas, and about 800 from CSI. The question I have is, what is the difference between taking the car to CSI, vs Quantum, to do the mods. I have an '07 vert and have been assigned a tentative CSM number, but am in no hurry to get the work done. Any thoughts anyone?

I live about 400 miles from Dallas, and about 800 from CSI. The question I have is, what is the difference between taking the car to CSI, vs Quantum, to do the mods. I have an '07 vert and have been assigned a tentative CSM number, but am in no hurry to get the work done. Any thoughts anyone?

I don't see any difference except for the info and higher CSM # (400-500) on the dash plaque. I also live about 3 hours from Dallas but will have CSI Las Vegas do the work. This will give me 2 weeks to visit friends and relatives in Vegas. :happy feet:

i agree that only difference i see will be the 400-500 CSM number. everything else will be the same, well except if you go to Dallas Bud cant put his greasy little fingers all over it :hysterical::hysterical2:

michael morris

Yea ! but those greasy little finger prints may be woth something in about 100 years :hysterical:

Yea ! but those greasy little finger prints may be woth something in about 100 years :hysterical:

thats the main reason my car went to SAI. i wanted Bud to put his greasy little fingers on it. heck i pretty much dont care what he puts on it :censored: if he can get it in. i dont know what Buds going to do when my car gets done. hes so use to me emailing him about my car that he might not be able to work for weeks after my car leaves because of the MM withdrawals :hysterical:

Just playin Bud you know i love ya

michael morris

thats the main reason my car went to SAI. i wanted Bud to put his greasy little fingers on it. heck i pretty much dont care what he puts on it :censored: if he can get it in. i dont know what Buds going to do when my car gets done. hes so use to me emailing him about my car that he might not be able to work for weeks after my car leaves because of the MM withdrawals :hysterical:

Just playin Bud you know i love ya

michael morris

So what you're saying is that all your emails are why it's taking so long to get our cars done. Might I suggest: turn OFF the computer! :hysterical2: Let Bud get back to work!

OH CRAP!!!! i forgot those things. they are in my email at home. i will send them to my sister right now. IM SO SORRY MIKE!!

michael morris

How do you get a t-shirt in an email? I just tried stuffing one in a USB port with my email program open, but it wouldn't take it. I shoved it in the CD-ROM, rolled up real tight, but the darn door wouldn't close. I was going to drag-and-drop it into Outlook, and I figured if I added it as an attachment, I could just send it to myself every time I needed a new one.

C'mon, what's the secret? :lol:

How do you get a t-shirt in an email? I just tried stuffing one in a USB port with my email program open, but it wouldn't take it. I shoved it in the CD-ROM, rolled up real tight, but the darn door wouldn't close. I was going to drag-and-drop it into Outlook, and I figured if I added it as an attachment, I could just send it to myself every time I needed a new one.

C'mon, what's the secret? :lol:

I cant tell you. If you knew then you would be emailing yourself beer and other things at work, so to keep you out of trouble I will keep it to myself for awhile longer. :hysterical:

michael morris

Archived