TEAM SHELBY FORUM

ANOTHER HORSE IN THE STABLE!

TD30

pics will be up tomorrow morning.

first analysis: very tight composition - just firing it you can feel the power throughout. clutch a little tricky upon initial use- doesn't take long to adjust. must say shifter is positione perfectly- at least for me - no reaching for fifth, however, a little soft but manageable. cna't say that i have gotten on it yet, but that's today. as one of mechanic buddies told me, you have to break the car in as it is intended to be driven (he's not just saying it to get me to drag race around town), so tonight will be the beginning of MY break in period. as far as aesthetics, almost caused to two crashes on the way home just minding my own business ( that should take care of that inquiry ). pics ASAP. take care.

td

td

pics will be up tomorrow morning.

first analysis: very tight composition - just firing it you can feel the power throughout. clutch a little tricky upon initial use- doesn't take long to adjust. must say shifter is positione perfectly- at least for me - no reaching for fifth, however, a little soft but manageable. cna't say that i have gotten on it yet, but that's today. as one of mechanic buddies told me, you have to break the car in as it is intended to be driven (he's not just saying it to get me to drag race around town), so tonight will be the beginning of MY break in period. as far as aesthetics, almost caused to two crashes on the way home just minding my own business ( that should take care of that inquiry ). pics ASAP. take care.

td

td

Congrats TD30....BTW was that your dealers first allocation or second to arrive?

WHAT I HAVE SO FAR DOESN'T DO ANY JUSTICE TO THE BEAST, BUT HERE YOU GO.

AS YOU CAN SEE, I CAN DO MUCH BETTER. SOON, VERY SOON. RAINY TODAY.

TD

Congrats TD30, nice pics :rockon: Keep'em coming

I ordered a white coupe with blue stripes.

I was #1 at the dealership but got shifted to #2 for some reason. :angry2:

The #1 car was delivered last week so hopefully mine will come soon. But as of right now, Material Hold Abyss with no VIN :banghead: :angry2:

Looking foreward to the pics. If I had ordered a vert it would have been the same as yours. Awesome! :shift:

I was number 2 also, my dealer got their first one 2 weeks ago so based on that yours should be real soon :party:

Archived