TEAM SHELBY FORUM

olive branch peace ideas between SAAC and TS

sudden

I wanted to start a thread for a positive resolution between issues of SAAC and TS. I want the resolution to stay with us, the fans not the lawyers. Well anyway here goes. First I would have Rick Kopek and AMY sit face to face to hammer out a resolution to bring to Carroll. I am sure with the love of Carrolls cars and the man himself we can resolve this together. For example have SAAC give Carroll back his stuff, like the boxes and boxes of documents they have. Let SAAC still have the license to keep thieir club. Let TS do the new registry with all his cars. Have events put on by both clubs to expose members to one another and make friends with the cars as a common love. Let SAAC have their club and pay dues to Carroll or they can call it another name. Just a few ideas. I say let us decide what to do and let Carroll be the final word. Keep it out of the courts and with the Man and his fans. Sudden.

Your right about one thing...Lawyers equals lots of money. But they only get that money if they have CLIENT!

This is a no win situation for either club!

This is a miuch better and positive post then the other.

There are big issues, but there is always a solution if both parties can talk. I have seen uglier battles then this, and they were resolved privately without anything made public, it can be done.

Amy

I wanted to start a thread for a positive resolution between issues of SAAC and TS. I want the resolution to stay with us, the fans not the lawyers. Well anyway here goes. First I would have Rick Kopek and AMY sit face to face to hammer out a resolution to bring to Carroll. I am sure with the love of Carrolls cars and the man himself we can resolve this together. For example have SAAC give Carroll back his stuff, like the boxes and boxes of documents they have. Let SAAC still have the license to keep thieir club. Let TS do the new registry with all his cars. Have events put on by both clubs to expose members to one another and make friends with the cars as a common love. Let SAAC have their club and pay dues to Carroll or they can call it another name. Just a few ideas. I say let us decide what to do and let Carroll be the final word. Keep it out of the courts and with the Man and his fans. Sudden.

I agree I think we all would like to see amends made , but there are issue`s that have to be resolved one which you mentioned the `Registry` which SAAC has been working on since 2004.

If your looking for opinions, Here's Mine,

"WHY DOESN'T EVERYONE JUST MIND THEIR OWN BUSINESS"!!!

This is between Mr. Shelby and the people that run SAAC.

Don't you people have anything better to do than than sticking your nose where it don't belong.

"It's none of your business".

For God's sake PLEASE leave these people alone and let them work out there own problems.

Alan

Don't you people have anything better to do than than sticking your nose where it don't belong.

For God's sake PLEASE leave these people alone and let them work out there own problems.

Alan

HIGH FIVE to that!!!

Alan

anti......Try some of your own advice, this thread is for a solution not controversy.

Anyway, I feel this topic has merit.

This is EXACTLY the level where a comon ground can be found.........the enthusiusts, the glue.

Yeah, there are legal issues, so what? You going to let that stand in the way of having a better event, a great time?

I am positive there are enough mature adults among the clubs to start positive communication and interaction so this situation can be mitigated.

Both groups have many events both local and national.

..............Just a thought.

Maybe this idea is too simplistic, but why not have Mr Shelby offer to buy out SAAC? Then merge the clubs to become TS/SAAC. It just might be a cheaper and would allow folks to start backing down on this issue IMHO!

Good Idea

anti......Try some of your own advice, this thread is for a solution not controversy.

This is EXACTLY the level where a comon ground can be found.........the enthusiusts, the glue.

Yeah, there are legal issues, so what? You going to let that stand in the way of having a better event, a great time?

I am positive there are enough mature adults among the clubs to start positive communication and interaction so this situation can be mitigated.

+1,000

My screen name is ati not anti.

I wasn't trying to be controversial,

I was trying get everyone to back off and respect Mr. Shelby's privacy.

I just don't think that buying or owning a Shelby gives anyone

the right to get involved in Mr. Shelby's personal and/or business affairs.

Think About It.

There are hundreds maybe thousands of comments and solutions posted on this site.

And not one of the comments was made by anyone who knows both sides of the story.

How can anyone make an intelligent statement or render a solution with only half of the information?

Alan

My screen name is ati not anti.

I wasn't trying to be controversial,

I was trying get everyone to back off and respect Mr. Shelby's privacy.

I just don't think that buying or owning a Shelby gives anyone

the right to get involved in Mr. Shelby's personal and/or business affairs.

Think About It.

There are hundreds maybe thousands of comments and solutions posted on this site.

And not one of the comments was made by anyone who knows both sides of the story.

How can anyone make an intelligent statement or render a solution with only half of the information?

Alan

Alan,

You are missing my/the point.

I am neither making a judgment, taking sides, or showing disrespect, THAT is my/the point.

The author of this thread is looking for positive approaches which will bring both sides together.

Is his effort futile? Possibly. I believe it is at least worth a try.

If you feel none of the "hundreds of solutions" are relevant to this discussion, think outside the box. Think of being inclusive.

A positive attitude here will serve this discussion better than the one you currently illustrate.

Alan,

You are missing my/the point.

I am neither making a judgment, taking sides, or showing disrespect, THAT is my/the point.

The author of this thread is looking for positive approaches which will bring both sides together.

Is his effort futile? Possibly. I believe it is at least worth a try.

If you feel none of the "hundreds of solutions" are relevant to this discussion, think outside the box. Think of being inclusive.

A positive attitude here will serve this discussion better than the one you currently illustrate.

:doh: What could be more positive than everyone "MINDING THEIR OWN BUSINESS"???

I'm Done :beatdeadhorse:

This is a miuch better and positive post then the other.

There are big issues, but there is always a solution if both parties can talk. I have seen uglier battles then this, and they were resolved privately without anything made public, it can be done.

Amy

I know two guys offered to hop a plane once before. I bet they might be enticed by the low prices of Lobster dinners in Las Vegas this time of year.....

Archived