TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Hurst Shelby Mustang

supe

Here’s one for ya…. Hertz has 500 Shelby Mustangs. Five of the cars were purchase by Vice Presents of the Hertz. Four of Shelby’s are automatics and ONE A STICK. “YES A STICK”. :shift: They made two Shelby’s with a stick shift, the other one Carroll Shelby still has. The VP’s paid about 30k for the cars. :censored: I took one for a ride, Very nice. Passed every thing on the highway but the gas stations. A very thirsty car. When Hertz is done with these cars the first Eight go to Barrett Jackson and the rest to Ford dealers. If requested I can get take detailed pictures of the car, it still sitting in my buddy’s driveway.

Here’s one for ya…. Hertz has 500 Shelby Mustangs. Five of the cars were purchase by Vice Presents of the Hertz. Four of Shelby’s are automatics and ONE A STICK. “YES A STICK”. :shift: They made two Shelby’s with a stick shift, the other one Carroll Shelby still has. The VP’s paid about 30k for the cars. :censored: I took one for a ride, Very nice. Passed every thing on the highway but the gas stations. A very thirsty car. When Hertz is done with these cars the first Eight go to Barrett Jackson and the rest to Ford dealers. If requested I can get take detailed pictures of the car, it still sitting in my buddy’s driveway.

So what are you waiting for? We like lots of pictures.

Actually there are 4 stick shift cars of the 500. They are all the same. Carroll owns number 1 and 2,3,4 are for hertz executives. A total of 18 were bought by executives. When you say you took one for a ride, were you talking about the regular hertz cars or the manuals? The manuals are all in LAs Vegas, so I was just checking

A

Pictures wouldbe `NICE`

Archived