TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Highest CSM# for a 2007????????????

William Rodgers

I know, I remember seeing that. I was responding to Roger's post.

I didn't take a picture of it but I know somebody had to. In the Shelby GT section of the SAI facility there were 4-5 banners. Among others, there were ones for the 2006 GT-H, the 2007 GT-H and the 2007 Shelby GT. On the Shelby GT banner it had a 5xxx number for cars built. Anybody take that picture. I am not doubting Amy. I think some people need to see a graphic illustration or a document to put this to rest.

I'm pretty darn sure that they made quite a few 2007 cars after August of 2007. Notice that the banner says from "December 2006 through August 2007". I don't think the production stopped there. Hopefully somebody from SAI will confirm.

Alright, now I'm really confused about the pic from post #1 and the pic from post #13. Can anybody explain this?

I would just like to have the factual, true numbers, so we can get our display board made. I don't really care what the numbers are, nothin but the facts, please. Obviously the banner and the pic from post #1, don't jive.

These are the questions I have:

07 Shelby GT total production numbers _ _ _ _?

07 Shelby GT Performance White _ _ _ _?

07 Shelby GT Ebony/Black _ _ _ _?

07 Shelby GT/SC w/Paxton _ _ _ ?

07 Shelby GT/SC w/Whipple _ _ _?

Amy, Bud, somebody, anybody, have the true numbers? Pleeeeeeeease :banghead:

Where's our Godfather? I've got a little job for him. :waiting::hysterical:

SAI produced a total of 5632 total units of the GT. Of that 2260 where Performance White and 3372 were Ebony Clearcoat.

I like that White number!

Alright, now I'm really confused about the pic from post #1 and the pic from post #13. Can anybody explain this?

I am only speculating but there might have been a gap in the numbers. Probably low numbers reserved for whatever reason. There is one two digit number out there that was produced well after my #187.

Archived