TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Mileage Check

mffarrell

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think i have the record so far, For LEAST miles :shrug: I have only 26 miles, and i didnt put them on.

I bought my sgt on Dec 1st and the roads were crap and salty. So i dropped gate in the showroom and loaded

the car onto the enclosed trailer. I could have wrote a 3 page letter explaining all of the excitement and the cool things just from my 20 ft drive. I drove it from the trailer to my garage. Damn this weather in Iowa sucks!! Today it was -6 with 50 mph winds. Hopefully 60 days from now I''ll be able to go for my FIRST drive!!! :yahoo:

Wow.. I don't know if I would be able to live anywhere but CA.. All of this talk about winter is making me sad.. :hysterical:

I got my car 5/25/07 and it now has about 5700 miles on it.. The miles aren't low because it's a Shelby.. They are low because I just don't drive very much.. 2 days/week to school (80 miles round trip) and 3-5 days a week to work (6 miles round trip)..

This car is amazing though.. It's quite a rush.. :superhero:

I think i have the record so far, For LEAST miles :shrug: I have only 26 miles, and i didnt put them on.

I bought my sgt on Dec 1st and the roads were crap and salty. So i dropped gate in the showroom and loaded

the car onto the enclosed trailer. I could have wrote a 3 page letter explaining all of the excitement and the cool things just from my 20 ft drive. I drove it from the trailer to my garage. Damn this weather in Iowa sucks!! Today it was -6 with 50 mph winds. Hopefully 60 days from now I''ll be able to go for my FIRST drive!!! :yahoo:

Not much better here-I live about 80 miles from you. You should check into taking it on the roadtrip to Shelbyfest in April

Here I thought I was giong to have the most miles...then goakley beats me to the punch.

I picked up #507 February 28th 2007. As of this morning, I have 13,470 miles on it. Daily driver...love it more every day.

I don't have a problem with this category... We absolutely love our Shelby GT!!!

Gary

12680 miles and put away nice and clean for the show on the 24th ! :happy feet:

I bought my '08 SGT on 11/19/07 - drove her for 3 days and parked her before the snow started to fly in Minneapolis, Minnesota.

She's got 181 miles on her. Looking forward to the 2nd rain of spring to wash away the salt and get her back on the road again!! :superhero:

Archived