TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Great People

mach1fever

Hey Guys,

I just wanted to comment quickly on how many good people I have met because of our mutual interest in Shelby's. I had lunch today with Vic (07 naja) and Tim (Nillakilla) (btw thanks for picking up the tab Vic I got the next one). It was the first time in a while that I got to "get away" and I couldn't think of two better people to spend it with. Vic allowed me to take a ride in his beautiful ebony vert (that hood is going to look amazing, go with the vapor flame style :dreamy: ) and we went to Crisper's. Needless to say we hit it off right away and had a great three hour conversation. Not only about shelby's, but also about life, duty, aircraft, and politics. I loved it and look forward to b-sing again soon. Ebony sure is pretty, (ebony vs vista I can't decide) thanks for making my decision that much harder. So here's to the relationships/friendships we have forged and those we will make in the future because of our wonderful cars. See you guys the 24th I can't wait!!!!!

Roger

No one deserves a Shelby more than Roger, The forum is big enough now that it would only be a minimal donation and we could get er done!

At first when I saw the heading "GREAT PEOPLE" I thought you were talking about ME, but Roger is a nice guy, if you haven't met him yet you will like him.

I appreciate all the showing of support guys. It does mean a lot, and my number will eventually come up. Of course you were included. ;) I have been lucky enough to meet a lot of people through the show that Don puts on, but this years its going to be even better. If you feel so inclined my account number is 45###### lol at fairwinds CU. lol j/k but for now I live through you guys. Everybody who has one has earned it, that just makes me work that much harder for mine.

Roger

I appreciate all the showing of support guys. It does mean a lot, and my number will eventually come up. Of course you were included. ;) I have been lucky enough to meet a lot of people through the show that Don puts on, but this years its going to be even better. If you feel so inclined my account number is 45###### lol at fairwinds CU. lol j/k but for now I live through you guys. Everybody who has one has earned it, that just makes me work that much harder for mine.

Roger

i dont know you but you seem like a fine man. Best of luck to you and may god bless all your desires and ambitions and keep you and your family safe and healthy. Health is wealth.

Kevin

Thanks Kevin,

I have been extremely blessed with a healthy 14 month old and wonderful wife. I count myself very lucky. My wife and I are working toward that financial security we all crave. Saving money, paying for my sons college, and paying the house off :). For 26 we have done well but we haven't reached our goals yet. Once my wife and I complete our masters degree's I think we will be on our way. My wife has been very understanding of my obsession (I have been involved in the mustang scene since I was 18) and she's in trouble because my son already only plays with his mustang toys lol. Thank you again Kevin and hopefully we will be able to meet one day, it would be my pleasure.

Roger

Archived