TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Just received 2-8-08 email update

Vogon

I was upset over it too when I found out BUT after thinking about it for a while it makes allot of sense and will help identify these cars easily.

I found my email in my bulk folder and I see where SAI is coming from but I'm still not happy about the new assignment of CSM# because I originally was planning on getting my car done at SAI but after the long haul out to SAI for the B-day party, I have been thinking of getting my car done at Tasca. I even got to visit Tasca back in Aug at the show they put on announcing that they would be a SA Shop and I got to seen there well equipped faculty to handle our conversions. However, I started out with a high number way back in July, set my deposit in and got my package with my assigned number that I have accepted and like, heck I even went as far as to purchase one of the 85th B-day Commemorative Leather Jacket with the same number as my car, 07SS0146. :banghead: Now I'm torn with the idea of changing numbers if I decide to got to Tasca! Kyle, we need to talk.

I agree Kyle.... Its just been so crazy as you know.... I hope the old saying holds true, 'alls well that ends well'...

I guess you just have to take a step back and think logically... It all makes sense and I get it....

So what that my # goes WAY up to the 300's as long as I'm built sooner than later and REAL Shelby fans know why my # is what it is than thats all that should matter!!!

--Keith

True Shelby fans will be able to tell by just talking to them, it will be cool.

Also That will be a good selling point at Barrett Jackson when that day comes!

• 2 weeks later...

I have a question regarding SS package and the new added Boost, Gas & Oil Autometer pressure gauges. What happens to the original factory in dash Boost and Oil pressure gauges between the speedometer and RPM gauge? Are the converted into something else?

Archived