TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Roll call, Black Vert Mafia

JonW

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Joe, are you going to let such blasphemy stand?

Come on... you know the Boss of the Familia never gets his hands dirty.

I have people for that.

And they've been called.

We know what Keith's weakness is....

fatgirl31.jpg

One minute he's on cloud 9, next.... :rip:

Come on... you know the Boss of the Familia never gets his hands dirty.

I have people for that.

And they've been called.

We know what Keith's weakness is....

fatgirl31.jpg

One minute he's on cloud 9, next.... :rip:

:hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2: LMAO

I'm new here and my Black/Alloy vert GT500 will be here this week!! Can't wait! It will have to sit on the show room floor all roped off for a month also!! Still have lots of snow and salt on the roads! won't take home until clear roads!! I can stop by and look at it every day! Come On Summer!!!

Welcome

BlackVertMafia.jpg

Hey... Just wanted to say Congrat's to Iceman on his picture in May's Issue of Muscle Mustangs & Fast Ford's on page 198...

Another one for the BVM... :beerchug: :party2: :dance:

Thanks - I hope for more as they asked for more pics but weather hasnot allowed for it yet. i am needing a major detail after the last trip to evo in the rain and mess but I am waiting a little while since I am going to Shelby fest soon I'll get everything cleaned before that and hope for some dry weather and no bugs :)

Hey Joe G, or should I call you Godfather Joe - Since you are accepting affiliate members into the mafia, I am hereby submitting my request for membership. My black GT500 was cursed at birth to have a hard top. Our rides came from the same dealership, so they MUST be related. So I am asking for a family exemption to get into the 'mafia"

I promise to drive with my windows down.

As you already have a hitman and a weapons guy, I will volunteer to head up the Black Vert Intelligence Service.

I don't what it would cost to setup and maintain a website, but if we all pitched in $5 or $10 a month, wouldn't that cover it? Surely we have some web designers in the house.

I would be willing to pitch in $$$'s, help set up sponsors....whatever it takes. I have an email in to V Bulliten to find out set up costs, maintenance costs, etc.

I hope that TS will not mind us discussing this here.

I would be willing to pitch in $$$'s, help set up sponsors....whatever it takes. I have an email in to V Bulliten to find out set up costs, maintenance costs, etc.

I hope that TS will not mind us discussing this here.

The Godfather approves!!

Great idea - let me know what you find out.

Hey Joe G, or should I call you Godfather Joe - Since you are accepting affiliate members into the mafia, I am hereby submitting my request for membership. My black GT500 was cursed at birth to have a hard top. Our rides came from the same dealership, so they MUST be related. So I am asking for a family exemption to get into the 'mafia"

I promise to drive with my windows down.

As you already have a hitman and a weapons guy, I will volunteer to head up the Black Vert Intelligence Service.

I have consulted my consigliere - my most trusted advisor of family business.

While you were cursed with a top to your car, your birthright is clear. As your car is the brother to my car, you are therefore part of la familia Cosa Nostra and will take your place as one of my top Captains.

As head of the Black Vert Intelligence Service your first assignment is to infiltrate and report back on the crazy Grabber family, and their family head, Grabber Rob. Their fanaticism worries me - if we have to strike first in order to preserve the peace within the Shelby community I don't think any of the other, slower, families would complain.

Welcome my brother. Make me proud.

godfather.jpg

I have consulted my consigliere - my most trusted advisor of family business.

While you were cursed with a top to your car, your birthright is clear. As your car is the brother to my car, you are therefore part of la familia Cosa Nostra and will take your place as one of my top Captains.

As head of the Black Vert Intelligence Service your first assignment is to infiltrate and report back on the crazy Grabber family, and their family head, Grabber Rob. Their fanaticism worries me - if we have to strike first in order to preserve the peace within the Shelby community I don't think any of the other, slower, families would complain.

Welcome my brother. Make me proud.

godfather.jpg

Thank you Godfather - I will do all I can to protect the "famlliy" and make them proud.

The Godfather approves!!

Great idea - let me know what you find out.

Here is the response from vBulliten:

The owned license is $160. The other main cost is for hosting which we do not provide. You need to get your own web host. Hosting costs range from $10 / month to several hundred dollars a month depending on how powerful of a server you need which depends on how busy your site is.

All the best,

Jake Bunce

Support Team, vBulletin

I will be glad to put this initial payment up. We can set the site up to take donations from there on. Does anyone have a contact that could point us in the right direction for web hosting and creating blackvertmafia.com?

Here is the response from vBulliten:

The owned license is $160. The other main cost is for hosting which we do not provide. You need to get your own web host. Hosting costs range from $10 / month to several hundred dollars a month depending on how powerful of a server you need which depends on how busy your site is.

All the best,

Jake Bunce

Support Team, vBulletin

I will be glad to put this initial payment up. We can set the site up to take donations from there on. Does anyone have a contact that could point us in the right direction for web hosting and creating blackvertmafia.com?

OK, now here is the reponse from the webmaster at SVTOATC:

I use 1and1.com for hosting for my personal blog site. They have a number of economical plans and have been reliable. Right now they have a 3 month free sale.

They will also help register the domain name.

Then the questions begin like do you want a linux or a windows server? Let me know what you are looking at doing, I'll be happy to give you some recommendations.__________________

Thoughts? Mine are to start slow using vBulltien, and a simple web host. As we build memebreship and sponsorship, we can upgrade as money allows.

Thoughts? Mine are to start slow using vBulltien, and a simple web host. As we build memebreship and sponsorship, we can upgrade as money allows.

That sounds like a good way to go. May want to set up a Pay Pal account to collect fees and pay for the hosting.

That sounds like a good way to go. May want to set up a Pay Pal account to collect fees and pay for the hosting.

OK...I'll make some calls in the AM.

At this point, we would be lolking at a domain name of blackvertmafia.com

Now is the time to make changes, so post up if there are better ideas

Archived