TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Roll call, Black Vert Mafia

JonW

Ordered a few of the shirts for the family - Hope to have them shown off live at herman Shelbyfest 08. I did get the red though as i put them on the black shirt and was not sure I liked the silver or gray. Even the little ones are getting one of these!

Joe - Just wait until it comes in and i get Kelly to model it :)

Pics are mandatory :D

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does the same go for the mouse pad...

I can send you some pictures, 7.1 mega pics...

You can just change the backgrounds... Let me know...

Sure, I can do a mousepad. In fact, I can take any of my graphics and put them on any product that Zazzle offers if you want something not listed.

As far as changing the backgrounds, I don't have good enough software to do that.

Well, it looks like Zazzle removed all my items that had a picture of a Mustang or the word "GT500" in them. Most of them had a frontal shot of a GT500. So if anyone has a good, clear frontal shot of their car that I could use, I'll try again.

So far, they haven't bothered the Black Vert Mafia stuff.

Well, it looks like Zazzle removed all my items that had a picture of a Mustang or the word "GT500" in them. Most of them had a frontal shot of a GT500. So if anyone has a good, clear frontal shot of their car that I could use, I'll try again.

So far, they haven't bothered the Black Vert Mafia stuff.

Did they give you a reason?

Here are my number I got from SVT

02/20/07 BUILD DATE...

03/03/07 DELIVERY DATE...

# 1717 / 2694 Verts

# 503 / 858 Black Verts

One of us is wrong and it could be me since my other number is 1717 (2 after your 1715). Regardless they gave us the same sequence number for black verts AND our cars were both born on the same day! Now if we can find the other 9 cars that would really be cool!

What number did you get mrfarmdog??? 500... :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

You never said...

Very cool ice!! :dance:

Shirts arrived last night. One thing I noticed is the "MUSTANG" at the top of the hat is a bit hard to read unless you are up close. This may be better if it was done in white or red also.

My 3 yr old (now 4 as of today) loved them so I am glad I got one for everyone. He is wearing it to pre-school today. The little one for our 1 yr old little girl is really funny. I can't wait to get her in that for a picture. Even Kelly seems to like them. The comment that she had and Kyle agrees with is we need something on the front too. He wanted to wear it backwards so he could see the picture today.

Over all pretty nice quality considering who done it and who it's for. Pics to follow when time allows....and it would be nice if we could get back to spring weather too. We had a tease on Sunday and now have ice and snow on the road again. This is the first winter I've really been burt out on the cold - I am ready for nice weather NOW - I feel for you Joe!

I got my stickers and mousepad, and I can see that the contrast in the artwork on the actual products is not as great as it was on my computer screen. The Mustang lettering and the hat need to be a little brighter.

If you guys are planning on ordering any of this stuff, I'll redo the graphic this weekend, pull the existing products off the website, and submit new products with the revised graphic.

I can put the graphic on the front of the shirt, the back, or on both sides. Let me know what you would like to see. I can't do any copyrighted images, Zazzle pulled several of my graphics real fast because they had GT500 on them or a picture of a Mustang.

I got my stickers and mousepad, and I can see that the contrast in the artwork on the actual products is not as great as it was on my computer screen. The Mustang lettering and the hat need to be a little brighter.

If you guys are planning on ordering any of this stuff, I'll redo the graphic this weekend, pull the existing products off the website, and submit new products with the revised graphic.

I can put the graphic on the front of the shirt, the back, or on both sides. Let me know what you would like to see. I can't do any copyrighted images, Zazzle pulled several of my graphics real fast because they had GT500 on them or a picture of a Mustang.

I'll order some again but not this week end so no rush. I'd like to see a small Hat graphic with BVM under it on the front top left. Other than that it looks pretty good if we just brighten up the "MUSTANG" on the back I think.

Hey Jonw

Check out this article I found about Ford brand protection.

Ford Slaps Brand Enthusiasts, Returns Love With Legal Punch

Specifically, the update from the bottom comes from Ford and does not prevent individuals from using pictures of their own cars...

UPDATE: The issue has been resolved. Ford Car Communication's Whitney Drake tells us "Mustang (and other car owners) can take pictures of their cars and make calendars and sell them to whomever they like. They can't however use Ford logos in the calendar." She further clarifies, "The club (Black Mustang Club) and cafe press (or another printer) now has permission to print the calendar. Apparently, CafePress misunderstood the intent of an earlier communication from Ford regarding the use of trademarks on other products they sold when it told Black Mustang Club it would not print its calendars.

Sorry this took so long. Hopefully this picture is deemed non-offensive by all.

Looks good! How's the quality of the shirt? I got my stickers and mouse pad, and they look fine. I have gone back and changed the graphic slightly so that the hat shows up more, and changed the word Mustang to red.

Looks good! How's the quality of the shirt? I got my stickers and mouse pad, and they look fine. I have gone back and changed the graphic slightly so that the hat shows up more, and changed the word Mustang to red.

It's actually decent. I wouldn't say it's the best ever but it's better some fruit of the loom undershirt. I have no complaints....then again I'm not a clothing person but I'd say it's average to good quality.

Sorry this took so long. Hopefully this picture is deemed non-offensive by all.

Nice T-skirt..... oooops I mean T- shirt . :hysterical:

RED LETTERS HUHH.... Black not good enough alone? :poke:

Red mafia YAHHHH. :dance:

Archived