TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Roll call, Black Vert Mafia

JonW

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Would I qualify for this? Technically my 'vert isn't black, but in the right lighting conditions it appears black.

I suppose so. Alloy's a close cousin to Black - but family none-the-less.

Suit up - you've got deliveries to make tomorrow! :happy feet:

Hey Joe...just a thought I had in the middle of the night...

How about we get some jackets or t-shirts or hats...whatever is easiest and best looking to represent when we go to the bash or dearborn or mid-america...or those kind of events where people would know what it is and we could help identify each other.

Wadda ya think boss?

Hey Joe...just a thought I had in the middle of the night...

How about we get some jackets or t-shirts or hats...whatever is easiest and best looking to represent when we go to the bash or dearborn or mid-america...or those kind of events where people would know what it is and we could help identify each other.

Wadda ya think boss?

I was thinking the same thing when this thread first went up but didn't know if "the family" would approve.

As a good leader, I'll take credit if it works out and deny all if it's a complete failure.

Capiche?

I was thinking the same thing when this thread first went up but didn't know if "the family" would approve.

As a good leader, I'll take credit if it works out and deny all if it's a complete failure.

Capiche?

I like the idea of jackets :) I always wanted one of those biker gang "colors" jackets to wear on the HD but didn't want to join one of the clubs to get it.

I can see it now - I'll roll into Shelbyfest with Farmdog and Joe G and we'll bust out the cigars and smoke them in front of the 3 black verts side by side wearing Jackets with screen names emrodered on the front and "Black Vert" bent over the shoulders and "Mafia" across the bottom with a Cobra in the middle.

Then we just need patches and pins etc. We will be like a gated sub comminity in the Shelby world :)

Joe - As for the beef - I'm like John Candy with the Old 96er....I'll eat the grissle (SP) too :)

Let's get a design going!

I've designed a couple of logos for car clubs. If you guys tell me what you have in mind, maybe I can come up with something. And I can upload it to zazzle.com, and you can put it on t-shirts, mugs, all sorts of stuff.

I've designed a couple of logos for car clubs. If you guys tell me what you have in mind, maybe I can come up with something. And I can upload it to zazzle.com, and you can put it on t-shirts, mugs, all sorts of stuff.

I have a few ideas. I'm thinking it may be better to go with patches so people can get the jacket they want then to put it on.??

Something the same for all of us on the back "Black Vert" over the top and "Mafia" under it since likely we won't need state rockers unless people want them then "Black Vert Mafia" over the top and the state under it. The middle will be the big club logo (like the Motor Cycle Clubs). Then we can get the screen name in the front left and get some patches for the right that is the car type "GT500" "GT" etc.....maybe open it up to others down the road (some one has to fund us). We'll have to look into setting it up as a corp for tax reasons....maybe a non-profit and we can donate any profit to a worthy cause.

Then we can incorporate something like the 500, 600, 700, etc club regarding rwhp and have a patch for those on the arms & do thame for other things. By the time we're done it will be the envy of all the other colors....and the coups could never mobilize like this :) We'll take over the car world! If we're a corp. we can have a board meeting too on the company HAHA

I have a few ideas. I'm thinking it may be better to go with patches so people can get the jacket they want then to put it on.??

Something the same for all of us on the back "Black Vert" over the top and "Mafia" under it since likely we won't need state rockers unless people want them then "Black Vert Mafia" over the top and the state under it. The middle will be the big club logo (like the Motor Cycle Clubs). Then we can get the screen name in the front left and get some patches for the right that is the car type "GT500" "GT" etc.....maybe open it up to others down the road (some one has to fund us). We'll have to look into setting it up as a corp for tax reasons....maybe a non-profit and we can donate any profit to a worthy cause.

Then we can incorporate something like the 500, 600, 700, etc club regarding rwhp and have a patch for those on the arms & do thame for other things. By the time we're done it will be the envy of all the other colors....and the coups could never mobilize like this :) We'll take over the car world! If we're a corp. we can have a board meeting too on the company HAHA

On the 500/600/700 remember that up to 100 members are Barrett Jackson GTs :) so put 300/400/ up front. Like I said, we're apprentices. Although I fully expect Craig Barrett and Steve Davis to get their patches.

On the 500/600/700 remember that up to 100 members are Barrett Jackson GTs :) so put 300/400/ up front. Like I said, we're apprentices. Although I fully expect Craig Barrett and Steve Davis to get their patches.

ALL Black Verts are in!

SGT or GT500 - no difference.

mafia-2.jpg

With out a doubt. Even a v6 black vert qualifies so 200 could be needed too. Or a twin turbo for 1000+ It would look prety cool running down the right arm like sargent stripes though IMO

Something the same for all of us on the back "Black Vert" over the top and "Mafia" under it since likely we won't need state rockers unless people want them then "Black Vert Mafia" over the top and the state under it. The middle will be the big club logo (like the Motor Cycle Clubs).

As a former LEO, trust me, you don't want to go there.

As a former LEO, trust me, you don't want to go there.

Not sure why you say that - Is it because of attention or the effort/cost? I think as long as no states are on rockers you wouldn['t attract bad attention...and as long as there is no MC on it but you wouold know beter than me I imagine. Just curious - it's an interesting sub culture frm the reading I've done.....not one I want to be a part of but interesting none the less. At one point I looked at hooking up with the DEA for a little project but it didn't work out for me for a number of reasons...mostly $ related. As I've grown older and smarter I'm glad now.....ah to be young and single and invincible again :)

Anything like this trip your trigger? It's reduced to 80%, so the original looks a little better and is higher resolution.

mafiaJPGsmall.jpg

Looks good. Not sure about the "you got a problem with that" but not against it either. Very nice quick work though. Would be easy to put onto a jacket I bet too. Are you thinking a big patch or something "printed" on a light coat?

Anything like this trip your trigger? It's reduced to 80%, so the original looks a little better and is higher resolution.

mafiaJPGsmall.jpg

I like this version myself. I would like to see a black vert somewhere in it though. Maybe a silhouette with headlights?

Not sure why you say that - Is it because of attention or the effort/cost?

Some motorcycle clubs, and one in particular, don't like other people "appropriating" their logo. They consider the rockers with state names on them to be of their design.

I like th3 skulls and hats, too. Can we get permission from them to use their art? And get a higher resolution piece of artwork to work with?

If we want to do t-shirts, and we want them to be black, we're somewhat limited on how detailed the logo can be, since details tend to get lost on a black shirt. Here's a quick one I made up as an example. The sunburst in the logo I made previously will not show up on the black shirt.

post-12786-1203203303_thumb.jpg

post-12786-1203203303_thumb.jpg

Archived