TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Pic's of White Shelby GT with after-market wheels, anybody have them???????????

William Rodgers

It seems like most of the people that change their wheels have Black cars. I love the look of the Polished Wheels on the white, but I also like to be different. I would change them if I found something that looked much nicer, but I have not seen anything actually on the car that looks that much better. Does anyone out there have pic's of white with different wheels?????????

I know someone on the old forum had the deep dish torque thrusts. They obviously look like stock, but better in my opinion. Those are what I would lean towards, but they are not that much different from stock. Not many have Razors on White, I wonder why?

I think it's Pottydr that has the chrome 9" deep dish bullits on his white car, which is what i am going to put on my black car at some point.

Here's my favorite SGT. The very first one! It now wears gun metal gray razors. This is the same SGT that we all saw in the magazines, at the auto shows, and in Ford's promo pics. SAI 'upgraded' it at some point in the last year.

post-3252-1202570618_thumb.jpg

post-3252-1202570618_thumb.jpg

Looks good pottydr!

Wasn't sure if you 10's or 9's in the back. I had 10.5's on the back of the Mach with 315's but think i am going to do 9" dish on all four on this car so i can rotate them.

Thanks, Yes I did buy them at American Muscle

Are those the American Racing Thrusts? If not, is there a difference between the two in style or weight?

No they are not American Racing wheels. These are replica's. American Racing are a lot more expensive but are higher quality. Not sure about weight but the style is pretty close.

I had the replica's from American Muscle on my Mach and had no problems.

http://www.americanracing.com/

White SGT with aftermarket wheels? Here ya go:

th_011308034.jpg

American Racing "GT40" Wheels. 20X9.5 in the front and 20X10 in the rear.

Archived