TEAM SHELBY FORUM

***S H E L B Y GT-H***

Super Snake

Well, snow and salt are finally here in Chicago, and I still driving mine daily. Just put some snow tires back on, and really now problems with traction. Lots of rear wheel drive cars here in Chicago (BMWs, Trucks, SUV, etc). I bought her to drive - figured it was a rental car, so why not enjoy its coolness year round?

I can always restore it later if I want a trailer queen. I already have two of those I restored - a 66 mustang convertible, and a 36 ford traditional hot rod chopped 6 inches and channeled 7 inches - 3 inches off the ground - pulled the all original out of a farm field (if that rust bucket can be brought back to life, then anything can...).

I take good care of my GTH - wash it once a week to keep the salt down. No problems. I can look at my other cars in the garage - this one I love driving :) Casey

nice casey. :salute:

Yep, not aftermartket - Ford Dealer and Ford parts, so it works. I can stand at the window of my 7 story building, hit the button and 10 minutes later it is nice and toasty inside the GTH.

nice especially since you drive it all the time.. to enter into a warm toasty car when its freezing outside and you don't have to scrape the windows.

Archived