TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Nearly dead series 1, PLS help!

OldsW40

I need parts, prices, specs, availability, locations! Complete upper end info, cams, heads, wiring harness, ECU, etc... I'll worry about putting the front end back on after I get the motor back up and running. I got her cheap, and to avoid any lynch mobs I ain't telling! But she was almost written off, I won't let her die but I need your help.

Amy, same Amy to shelby industries? If so we spoke about 6 months ago, I'm the fortunate shop owner who's customer brought the smashed wreck into. I can fix it, but I need info. Thx

• 2 weeks later...
I need parts, prices, specs, availability, locations! Complete upper end info, cams, heads, wiring harness, ECU, etc... I'll worry about putting the front end back on after I get the motor back up and running. I got her cheap, and to avoid any lynch mobs I ain't telling! But she was almost written off, I won't let her die but I need your help.

Amy, same Amy to shelby industries? If so we spoke about 6 months ago, I'm the fortunate shop owner who's customer brought the smashed wreck into. I can fix it, but I need info. Thx

email Dale at dales@shelbyautos.com

he will help you

Archived