TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I'm confused, wait! no I,m not

Shelbyville

OK, maybe I am. What is the difference between the red interior and the red appearance package?

If the red interior is free then people are paying $1650. for 4 tiny badges and different carpet?

Red interior is just that - the red striped interior leather. That's it. No extra charge for that. Was an option with certain color combos.

interior.jpg

Red appearance pkg is a special pkg. Red exterior stripe (otherwise unavailable). Red floor mats (not avail unless you purchase aftermarket). Premium interior pkg (a option otherwise). Car cover (an option otherwise). Special red badges (otherwise unavail unless you purchase aftermarket).

This is the 2007 version - but I believe the 2008 is the same (although is just for verts in 2008).

post-2704-1202427502_thumb.jpg

Red interior is just that - the red striped interior leather. That's it. No extra charge for that. Was an option with certain color combos.

interior.jpg

Red appearance pkg is a special pkg. Red exterior stripe (otherwise unavailable). Red floor mats (not avail unless you purchase aftermarket). Premium interior pkg (a option otherwise). Car cover (an option otherwise). Special red badges (otherwise unavail unless you purchase aftermarket).

This is the 2007 version - but I believe the 2008 is the same (although is just for verts in 2008).

Perfect Joe G

exactly right!! :happy feet:

michael morris

Dang it! Didn't get as good as deal as I thought. Bought my car sight unseen, just photos - they showed the red interior so I assumed it had the $1650. option (red appearance). That makes my earlier posts wrong - I did not get it for $1410. under., it was $240. over msrp. :banghead:

Dang it! Didn't get as good as deal as I thought. Bought my car sight unseen, just photos - they showed the red interior so I assumed it had the $1650. option (red appearance). That makes my earlier posts wrong - I did not get it for $1410. under., it was $240. over msrp. :banghead:

Still a pretty good deal.

Didn't they send you a copy of the window sticker before you made the deal?

Archived