TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What's the story on the Team Shelby upgrades?

drlovegun

For all the S197 Shelby members the Upgrade package was for sale for 17.99 plus shipping. If you do not want to purchase the upgrade your where already rolled over to a Team Shelby member at no cost. However if you did want the Goodies like the T-shirt, 10 poker chip and the Shelby Magazine then you would have had to pay for the upgrade here is the link

http://forum.teamshelby.com/index.php?categoryid=38

Thanks

Sharon

For all the S197 Shelby members the Upgrade package was for sale for 17.99 plus shipping. If you do not want to purchase the upgrade your where already rolled over to a Team Shelby member at no cost. However if you did want the Goodies like the T-shirt, 10 poker chip and the Shelby Magazine then you would have had to pay for the upgrade here is the link

Thanks

Sharon

Hey Sharon, when are you going to mail me the balance of my upgrade package? I got your pm a few weeks ago, but nothing yet. :waiting:

Hey Sharon, when are you going to mail me the balance of my upgrade package? I got your pm a few weeks ago, but nothing yet. :waiting:

I want the upgrade package but am waiting becasue the only size shirt I see is 'M' and I'm a big boy. I need an XL. Will there more shirts coming?? :dog:

I want the upgrade package but am waiting becasue the only size shirt I see is 'M' and I'm a big boy. I need an XL. Will there more shirts coming?? :dog:

Click on the drop down box all the sizes are there.

I will look into the difference this weekend and take care of it.

Just so everyone else knows.

The upgrade package is for the old S197 Shelby OA club members. If you where not an S197 Shelby OA member, and you order the upgrade it will be refunded, because you can order the Team Shelby kit and all the goodies will be in the Kit.

thanks

Sharon

Thanks

Sharon

Wow! I must have missed this. I never seen it or knew we were able to get the upgrade yet. I was still waiting to hear something.

Oh well, I just upgraded now, so send me my stuff, like yesterday! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

:yup:

All I need added to the new card is .....

Member #6

1st Member to join the club" ;)

Rodney, sorry to have to bring you the bad news. You are no longer member #6. We had to bump you to number 365 due to the reorganization.

I

Hope

You

Are

Not

Mad. . . .

Because

I

Am

Just

Kidding :hysterical:

wel you better get a xxl then cause i'm not a shrimp and i ordered the xxl and i washed one time and boy howdy is a medium now

Archived