TEAM SHELBY FORUM

OK I managed to get pictures of my car.

Torrid_rayne

So my car is sitting in my garage. So it is not waxed and polished as many. But here it is, in all its glory. With the CSM#.

I placed new wheels and tires on her. I love the look. I also have louvers on the side and the back windows. I was excited to see how it looked.

What do you think?

post-18708-1202260166_thumb.png

post-18708-1202260166_thumb.png

So my car is sitting in my garage. So it is not waxed and polished as many. But here it is, in all its glory. With the CSM#.

I placed new wheels and tires on her. I love the look. I also have louvers on the side and the back windows. I was excited to see how it looked.

What do you think?

Hrmm were are my pics? This cant be good. "sighs"

post-18708-1202261246_thumb.png

post-18708-1202261246_thumb.png

Your SGT looks great. What is your CSM#?

post-18708-1202266667_thumb.png

Looks great T R. Tell us about the quarter window louvers. Whose are they and do you remove the existing windows or do they go on over them.

Thanks

Jim

Very nice; hard to go wrong with a black car with black wheels...what size are they?

I kept the wheels 18's. But I staggered them. They offer room for larger calipers when I purchase them, to include rotors. I put 10's on the back and 8.5's on the front. They are Toyo Proxi's TR1 tires. I have been very impressed with the traction they offer.

Looks great T R. Tell us about the quarter window louvers. Whose are they and do you remove the existing windows or do they go on over them.

Thanks

Jim

I purchased the side louvers from E-bay. They where a snap to put on. I can give you the info if you wish it. He was very easy to work with. They stick on the existing window.

The rear louvers I also purchased from E-bay. They are the best thing I purchased. Very easy to work with and place. So far not a sound or a issue. They look fantastic. I get stopped at every light, by people asking about my car. I was impressed with the speed and transaction from e-bay regarding the purchase of both my louvers.

I hope this helped.

You say those 18" rims will accept an upgraded brake package? :stirpot:

Details, please.

Dan

Yes. I had to research this as well. Since my original wheels could not take a upgraded caliper as I wanted. But, the original wheels can take up to a 14 inch rotor. For your wheels to take an upgradethey will have to meet this standard.

Requires 18" M-1007-S1895, M-1007-S1895B wheel or equivalent for caliper clearance.

I purchased mine with the caliper clearance in mind. From what I have read. There are a few options available to me in regards to companies. But, I most likely will stick with the Shelby/Ford racing caliper upgrade. with the 14 inch drilled rotor. I dont think I will go with the slotted option though.

I am glad you guys all like my wheels. Its a compliment coming from all you professional Shelby owners. Thanks.

I hope I helped.

I put the Roush rear window slats on mine. They are a exact reproduction on the 69-70 slats like on the Boss and Machs. They have 6 slats like the originals and have been track tested. They also lift up for cleaning. All aluminum. Very expenseive, 700 bucks. They look really great on a white Sgt. They are already painted with an original matte black finish. You can check them out at Summit racing. Sudden.

• 2 weeks later...
How do the rear slats attach? Do you have to drill ?

No. They are not drilled. They attach within the entire window, with a double stick tape. Pretty slick and easy.

Archived