TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby signiture on driver's or passenger's visor?

blueshawk

Some thoughts on why I would choose the passenger side... On the driver side, I think it would be too much "in your face" when you drop it down to look at it. Secondly, the driver side will get more use (at least in my case) and there could be more wear and tear on it. Lastly, my vision is not so good up close any more so it would be blurry!

I also chose to do the passenger side. When I did my research I found that it and the airbag cover had become the most standard of places to sign. I liked the idea that someday 50 years down the road from now my son will be showing the car at some car show. I picture a Shelby fan dooling over the car and saying wow it even has the signature on the visor like it should!

It also makes me smile a bit when someone is in the car with me and they pull the visor down and there is Carrolls hand scripted signature. Everyone is impressed! It's a great little bonus! Considering that it goes to charity... the 250 bones is easy to give!

You know, as long as you get it signed. That is all that matters! It's nice to have it and since none of us can live forever it better to spend the 250 bucks to help give the young kids who need medical help, a chance to live out their own dreams like the rest of us! The Shelby foundation is a excellent way to accomplish a couple worthwhile goals at once. Get a part signed for the car, and help out some kids! It's a no brainer in my book no matter where it gets signed.

Archived