TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Shelby Owner

shelby dog

Hello guys just joined the Shelby family love it, alot of good info on the shelby's had my shelby gt for about a month ago bought for MSRP in kansas city drove it home about 500 miles to Kentucky long drive but worth it :happy feet: She's a 08 Vista Blue Convertible #829 looking forward to talking with you guys.

shelby dog

Shelby Dog,

Welcome. This is really a great Forum and great resource for the Shelby GT owner. Spend time searching the Forum archives - there is a ton of great info here.

Congrats on the '08. I have been told repeatedly that the "blue ones are the fastest ones"!

Have fun. I smile - just looking at mine in the garage.

Welcome to the family, Dog (jeez, I sound like Randy Jackson now). May you have many, many, hours, days, and years of happiness and health with your new car, and always remember our family motto here:

"DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT"

And ingram4868? I could be wrong, but I think that having a cool one in the cup holder while driving might only be permissible in your beautiful state of Nevada, but I don't think that we can get away with it elsewhere. Besides, drinking and driving only leads to spilled drinks. :hysterical2:

Hello guys just joined the Shelby family love it, alot of good info on the shelby's had my shelby gt for about a month ago bought for MSRP in kansas city drove it home about 500 miles to Kentucky long drive but worth it :happy feet: She's a 08 Vista Blue Convertible #829 looking forward to talking with you guys.

shelby dog

Great to meet you. Your car sounds wonderful!

Hello guys just joined the Shelby family love it, alot of good info on the shelby's had my shelby gt for about a month ago bought for MSRP in kansas city drove it home about 500 miles to Kentucky long drive but worth it :happy feet: She's a 08 Vista Blue Convertible #829 looking forward to talking with you guys. shelby dog

Awww...another lucky vert buyer. Had it been available back in 07 I may have gone that route, very nice!

Welcome to the forum and the ranks of the few who have had the rare privilege of owning a Shelby.

-jeff

Congrats Dogggg! You've been bitten!

You see, if you would have bought one last year....you could've had Black!

:hysterical2:

...you guys and your blue cars! :waiting:

Of all the areas within this site - you find none so friendly as the SGT Discussion Forum! Enjoy and Welcome from British Columbia!

Welcome Dog and congrats on the new ride. You'll find a wealth of knowledge here and lots of good folks. Hope your enjoying the great weather we've got in Carolina today. It has seemed like early Spring the last two days and more tomorrow. I'm going for a drive :happy feet: Oh by the way, we won't believe it 'til we see pics :headspin:

Jim

Archived