TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Question on the stripes on my SGT

THE_G00DS

Hey whats up everyone, i had a few questions about the stripes on the SGT's. First off does anyone know what the original spacing between the two stripes are suppose to be. The reason i'm asking is because i just bought a new 07 SGT and the stripes needed to be replaced. Ford replaced them and it looks like crap. The space between them varies from 1" to 1 1/2" in some places on the hood. Also I can see where the orinial stripes were and it seems to be 3/4 of inch. Ford said they would do it again, so when i go back i'd to have as much info the stripes as possible. So if you know anything at all about the stripes or had to go through something similar please let me know. Any and all info is greatly appreciated. Thank you all very much.

Hey whats up everyone, i had a few questions about the stripes on the SGT's. First off does anyone know what the original spacing between the two stripes are suppose to be. The reason i'm asking is because i just bought a new 07 SGT and the stripes needed to be replaced. Ford replaced them and it looks like crap. The space between them varies from 1" to 1 1/2" in some places on the hood. Also I can see where the orinial stripes were and it seems to be 3/4 of inch. Ford said they would do it again, so when i go back i'd to have as much info the stripes as possible. So if you know anything at all about the stripes or had to go through something similar please let me know. Any and all info is greatly appreciated. Thank you all very much.

Look up the thread by "mrfarmdog" on the Shelby GT, Shelby GT-H Forum. He's got it all!!

Don

Look up the thread by "mrfarmdog" on the Shelby GT, Shelby GT-H Forum. He's got it all!!

Don

+1,+2,+3!

Archived