TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Team Shelby secrets unveiled.

sudden

I would like to see a little more inside stuff or for your ears only kinds of news for the team members login site. Some things like up and coming performance tricks, or news on production, or back log on mods, new models , up and coming bargins, that knid of stuff. Sudden

:waiting:

Sudden , you are right, I have talked to Robert and will we make one section private for members only, everything else will be open, We will try to sneek some stuff, and if it gets out, we will have to stop, but we will try

Amy

How's this.....post it encrypted in a public place, but have Sharon & Robert send all TS members a secret decoder ring.

Then only the choosen will be informed..............

wait, what if my 6 year old takes the ring to kindergarten and during recess they break into the library and log on to TS with the ring.....then a bunch of k kids would scoop the new GT-350.

NEVER MIND....IT WONT WORK!

How's this.....post it encrypted in a public place, but have Sharon & Robert send all TS members a secret decoder ring.

wait, what if my 6 year old takes the ring to kindergarten and during recess they break into the library and log on to TS with the ring.....then a bunch of k kids would scoop the new GT-350.

:hysterical2::hysterical:

that was good! but it would be great to do polls and ask for opinions that is not just any place open, but I don't want to alienate regular site members as well... I will see

SAI could whisper in my ear, then i could whisper in someones ear, then they could do it. this would be IMPOSSIBLE to decode. :hysterical2::hysterical:

but im thinking i still like the secert decoder ring :happy feet:

michael morris

The first Team Shelby monthly newsletter goes out this weekend. :)

And as promised, we'll have some inside news some time after the first newsletter.

Signz ze paper olde mon....... we hav ze wayz to make you talkz....... :waiting:

:hysterical2::hysterical:

that was good! but it would be great to do polls and ask for opinions that is not just any place open, but I don't want to alienate regular site members as well... I will see

Maybe part of the Team Shelby package should have been a pair of decoder sunglasses a la National Treasure that would allow us to ready the secrets in the hidden water mark on the back after we brushed it with lemon juice and heated it with a hair dryer! :hysterical2:

The first Team Shelby monthly newsletter goes out this weekend. :)

And as promised, we'll have some inside news some time after the first newsletter.

That's great news Robert and couldn't come at a better time.

Haven't seen a newsletter from the SDAC club in over 6 months and looks like we will never see another Shelby American mag from the SAAC club.

A big thumbs up to you, Sharon and of course Amy for taking charge when other clubs have let us down.

Steve

That's great news Robert and couldn't come at a better time.

Haven't seen a newsletter from the SDAC club in over 6 months and looks like we will never see another Shelby American mag from the SAAC club.

A big thumbs up to you, Sharon and of course Amy for taking charge when other clubs have let us down.

Steve

+1 :shades:

They are cloning the "Cone of Silence" from Maxwell Smart. :hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2:

Only those over age 40 will relate to this.

We will each get one. This is much more secure than the Decoder ring!!!

Bill

Hey Bill. Don't discount all us 30-somethings here. I'm all over MS and the Cone of Silence bit. Would you believe...a boy scout with a pocket knife. :hysterical::hysterical:

Agent 99...

homer_drool.jpg

The Hearts of Men!

:shift:

Perhaps this is the story behind the "black hat?'

hmmmmm

......The Shadow Knows!

2007 / 2008 : GT500 Super Snake 2009: "GT350 Shelby Shadow" <-----nice eh? Remember, I came up with this one gang!

They are cloning the "Cone of Silence" from Maxwell Smart. :hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2:

Only those over age 40 will relate to this.

We will each get one. This is much more secure than the Decoder ring!!!

Bill

Now that's funny! I'm just old enough to understand what you're talking about. :hysterical2::hysterical:

• 11 months later...
I would like to see a little more inside stuff or for your ears only kinds of news for the team members login site. Some things like up and coming performance tricks, or news on production, or back log on mods, new models , up and coming bargins, that knid of stuff. Sudden

IMHO- EVERYONE here is on some other boards and would be interested in posting a good scoop.

How's that gonna work? When TS went down a week or so back by the time I hopped over to Stang Mafia (I'm not a member) there was a 3 page thread on the TS server issue.

Ok, after reading all of these posts, I broke out my own decoder ring and this is what I found out hidden in these posts...............................

First word

DRINK

Second word

YOUR

Third word

OVALTINE!!!!!!!!!!

I think its time for a new decoder ring :hysterical::hysterical:

SAI could whisper in my ear, then i could whisper in someones ear, then they could do it. this would be IMPOSSIBLE to decode.

but im thinking i still like the secert decoder ring.

michael morris

I agree MM,

From my experience. :headscratch: when people whisper in someones ears, :call: then someone else whispers, :talkhand: and so on, :call: the original words, :talkhand: along with their context, are altered, :heartbreaker: then the sh.. :fan: :tequila:

I vote for the decoder ring, to preserve 'Facts" and relationships. :kiss: :beerchug: :grouphug:

I agree MM,

From my experience. :headscratch: when people whisper in someones ears, :call: then someone else whispers, :talkhand: and so on, :call: the original words, :talkhand: along with their context, are altered, :heartbreaker: then the sh.. :fan: :tequila:

I vote for the decoder ring, to preserve 'Facts" and relationships. :kiss: :beerchug: :grouphug:

:happy feet: :lurk:

Archived