TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SCMC cruise-in and dyno day at Pro-Dyno

chrishull

SCMC Cruise-In & Dyno Day at Pro-Dyno -- Fort Mill, SC -- February 23, 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We'll be having our "first" Carolina cruise in/cookout on February 23, 2008 at Pro-Dyno of Fort Mill, SC. The cookout will have hot dogs, hamburgers, drinks, as well as some door prizes. The rain date is March 1, 2008. Here are some of the details about this event:

First and foremost I want everyone to know that this event is free to all club members, non-club members, and their friends. There are no hidden fees and it is just a time to get together and socialize on a larger scale with one another.

Freebies include:

Free hot dogs, hamburgers, chips, and drinks

Free music with DJ

Free Awards provided by Data Plates Plus (Various Categories to be posted later)

Special Appearances By

Charlotte Mecklenburg unmarked 2003 Sonic Blue SVT Cobra Cop Car (It's real)

Professional Photographer - Colin Hutcheson

Magnum T.A. - Terry Allen and 07 Mustang GT Convertible

Major Mustang Magazine writer - Anonymous magazine & writer

Fees if you want these services

Collision Specialties - They will do chip & scratch repairs (some on site)

Rear Seat Delete Owner - Steve Shrader (Sales and installation)

Speed Styles Tinting - Bruce (Get your car tinted on site.)

UltraShield/Zaino - Steve Treece

Dent Wizard - Charlotte Franchise Branch

Interior Restoration Detailer - Local Vendor?

Grand Design Mat - Get your trunk mat and let them install it for you.

Sponsoring Vendors Include:

Macon-Moore Performance - David Moore

Boosted Performance - Donny

Data Plates Plus - Tony Sorrentino

Chris, I'm in Matthews and am interested. Where is Pro-Dyno from downtown Ft Mill?

Thanks

Jim

You would have to go the back way from downtown Fort Mill, SC. Go through town and take a right on Hwy 21. At the "Peach stand", take another right turning on Hwy 21 till you reach the last light before I77. Turn right at that light and go to the third road on the left, Centre Circle. Go to 3545 Centre Circle and go to the back of the building. Everyone will be in the back. You will see "Pro-Dyno" on the mailbox.

From I77 south in NC to exit 90 in SC, the Carowinds Blvd exit. Turn left at the light at the end of the ramp and go to the first red light. Take a left at the light and go to the 3rd road on the left, Centre Circle. Go to 3545 Centre Circle and go to the back of the building. Everyone will be in the back. Click here to get all of the updates on this free show, cookout, meet & greet. You will see "Pro-Dyno" on the mailbox.

http://www.svtcobraclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15041

Questions, call 803.371.0725 and we'll fix you right up! :happy feet:

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the invite guys. The weather cleared up and it looks like you had a great turnout with good food, music and lots and lots of good looking mustangs. I've never seen so many superchargers in one parking lot. Again, great time and I'm looking forward to the next one.

Jim

Archived