TEAM SHELBY FORUM

ACTIVE TOPICS OF TODAY

SHELBYCS6

I recently noticed when ever I re-fresh the "active topic of today" page, one page will show active topic starting at lets say 1:00 AM and

the next time it shows it starting at 6:00 AM or 7:00 AM.

Any additional pages must then be viewed for the previous week.

Is this something I have set incorrectly to view less pages or are these pages running on something other than a 24 hour cycle???

If they are not on a 24 hour cycle, could we implement that format to simplify daily viewing ?

I recently noticed when ever I re-fresh the "active topic of today" page, one page will show active topic starting at lets say 1:00 AM and

the next time it shows it starting at 6:00 AM or 7:00 AM.

Any additional pages must then be viewed for the previous week.

Is this something I have set incorrectly to view less pages or are these pages running on something other than a 24 hour cycle???

If they are not on a 24 hour cycle, could we implement that format to simplify daily viewing ?

You should be able to go down to the bottom and ask it to show you all Today's posts. Other than that if you just hit view new topics it will show you all the topics since your last time on.

Sharon

You should be able to go down to the bottom and ask it to show you all Today's posts. Other than that if you just hit view new topics it will show you all the topics since your last time on.

Sharon

Hi Sharon,

I think I just found the problem,

Every time I attempted to click the new topics button as you describe, I would get an error message for some reason and the page wouldn't change...

I just tried it several times with no luck however , the one time I did get the exact result I was looking for so there is a glitch somewhere.

At least I know it does have the capacity to work.

Thank you..

Randy

Archived