TEAM SHELBY FORUM

$80k, no $75k, no we're having a lottery

BlueOval

Three salesmen, three stories. Same dealer. Same night.

North Central Ford

Richardson, Texas

Red w/White stripes on the lot.

23 mi on the odometer that salesman #2 assured me was due to the extra quality control inspections given to these cars.

Oh, one of the stripes already has a nick in it. Those'll look good in a year or two.

North Central Ford

Richardson, Texas

23 mi on the odometer that salesman #2 assured me was due to the extra quality control inspections given to these cars.

Oh, one of the stripes already has a nick in it. Those'll look good in a year or two.

Whenever the factory test drives a car (they randomly select vehicles - are GT500's subject to this too ? I don't know), there is an additional sticker explaining the added miles on the window....and I'm pretty sure the paint won't get knicked during that test drive, presumably on a test track.

...sounds like a Ferris Bueler moment.

Guest evilchris

North Central Ford

Richardson, Texas

They should at least agree on the rape number and tell it at the morning sales meeting to all salespeople....

Ugh, buying a car is such a horrible experience, having to deal with these low-lifes. I walked in with a complete code sheet and an X-plan PIN, so I didn't have to deal with any crap.

lol, and..... nothin'!!!!!

I was just their to compare colors on '07 Mustang GT's. I told the salesman that he was screwing people who thought they were buying a collectible. He just kinda ignored that remark.

After 3 weeks of wishy-washiness... I believe I've decided on Windveil Blue but hell... that could change by tomorrow :) Torch Red sure is purty.

Like eChris, I have x-plan in hand for that! Price-fixe. It's nice. I'll post in the GT forum when it's official :bandance:

And.....

I think we'll be more abnormal soon.

fyi, just posted a new thread that Ford will announce a new Shelby (per Wards) next week and plans to Brand it's first engine to battle the Hemi (per SEMA with Ford folks quoted). No real details yet but at least we know no ones sleepin' in the Oval!

Well, allright!!!!

Sorry for the diversion, but ADMs and dealer treachery always warrant off-topic insertions ... and more meds.

:)

I repent! :fan: And will not offend the trunk monkey again. :sos:

(trunk monkey)

--------------------

:bowdown:

(us unwashed and unworthy repentants)

............................:wub:..........................

(RUF likes the trunk monkey)

Archived